wednesday 14/04/2010

Here is my new list of cards (sold a lot and got new ones via packs):

Hula, Ironfield, Kharl, Miss Ming, Darth, Dolly, Leviatonn, Meyen, Nina, Askai, Elea, Jalil, Sylth, Archibald, Burger, Chiro, Dean, Gatline, Mitch, Molly, Nikki, Tank, Winston, Hugo, Timber, Vansaar, Donnie, Filomena, Griezzo, Mort Bax, Oscar, Ottavia, Pino, Prince Jr, Cell, Dieter, Elixir, Endora, Estalt, Melluzine, Mojo, Oshitsune, Brittany, Dolores Boss, Meg, Noon Stevens, Sakura, Wanda, Yayoi, Beverly, Joana, Kerry, Larry, Pam, Sledg, Wesley, Ataoualpet, Billy Bob, Jeena, Jeto, Ojibway, Ratanah, Amy, Carlos, Dayton, Havok, Hawk, Josh, Klaus, Lehane, Luis, Miranda, Owen, Rebecca, Robin, Tobbie, William, Zdrone, Burt, Colin, Frankie Hi, Gina Glitt, Janine, Mickey T, Rubie, Sydney, Tyler, Wayne Stark, Wendel, Zlatar.

About 20,000 Clintz to use.

As you can tell, I prefer to go mono or dual clan within these grps (Sentinel, Uppers, La Junta, Nightmare, Montana, Pussycats, Rescue, Roots, Gheist, Jungo, Freaks). Break it down to a nice set, telling me each card you would use for the deck.

Just looking for solid cards for tournament play, daily T1/T2 I think for now, ELO later maybe. 75%+ win would be nice smiley Thanks again all for reading and helping.

Well...games get uploaded on different sites all the time. For a while, runescape classic could be played on miniclip as well, as could pogo. Hell, even msn games had a stint on their site until about 40% of those people had their accounts hacked.

@toxica: i never said it was quick, i said you'd make 200 in 2 hours if you're lucky... it doesn't give you fast clintz, but it does give you something to hope for. then again that's not what the OP wanted to know... just ignore the playing market bit

Well, it doesn't pop up on the browser version, so if you're playing browser version and iphone one at the same time, i think that's what going on. other wise... i think you just didn't have any pill left so there were no bonus points... other than that, i think it's a glitch

Anyone?

Well if you don't want to get too expensive, I'd suggest a foursome from Ulu Watu could be a good choice:

taigo, zack, lin bee, and warren if you're completely on a budget
trade lin bee for nanook if you have a little clintz to spare
taigo, warren, nanook, and buck/shayna if you're feeling not cheap

How is Uppers ELO dead? just because Zatman and Jackie are permenant banned doesnt meant they suk.

seriously, Uppers are still amazing

Oh, I used to run a Ulu-Watu/FPC deck that got a lot of wins, it was hilarious. Got me up to 1185 in Elo once when I tried it out in Elo. It was, if I can remember correctly:
Kuei
Fei
Chan
Nakata
Nanook
Taigo
Lin Bee
George

Chan is a must with his 10 power, Nakata to back him up if Chan's ability is blocked with Soa, Kuei for his 8 damage/revenge Sob, and Fei to reduce enemy power down to 6 and deal 6 damage. With this half deck, you have high power/high damage. Some people might prefer Rei over Nakata, but Rei is sketchy with her +3 power / 5 base power, and Chan already has +3 power and 7 base power, making him much more stable against Soa. You also can replace Nakata for Sayura for some attack manipulation. Rather cheap, and only 13*, so 12* are left for some deadly combo if you can think of one. Of course you might wish to replace Ulu Watu, 'cuz the half Ulu Watu stated above lacks damage.

Check this out.....use this 1 myself.......
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=163418
smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1217293&commentLanguage=2

I seem to forget to take into account bonuses (or cancelling of when facing Nightmare or Piranas) and do my math wrong far too often.

tuesday 13/04/2010

@le chimp:

I´m not answering to that premature blabla part.

Yeah, Ghumbo is strong against attack manipulators and probably gets banned by a big amount of players playing Montana, Rescue, Uppers...
...in contrast to Robb who ist extreme strong against Freaks, La Junta, Fang Pi, Jungo.. all those clans who neither have attack manipulaton nor SoA or SoB. And most of those clans are among the least played in ELO.
So if Robb gets banned anyway he has to be incredibly strong, btw no one would deny that..

I´m playing La Junta in ELO, they are never undefeatable but I like them. And yes, my cards never get banned, because nearly no one seems to play them. Only mainstream cards can get banned.

I just wanted to state that I think the ELO banning system is very well made and guarantees that ELO is not getting to boring.

"Ima All Star player and the ban really affected me, but i dont care, since this is the rule, u just play by it." - GarionKaiser
smiley

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1216972

Please comment and rate. Thank you I look forward to your input

Perhaps a mad scientist that supports world peace. I personally think 5/6 would be more ironic - opposite of Vansaar.

Mono La Junta without Emeth is a mistake IMO.

Hmmmm, why does morphun worth the ban? here's why:
with gill and dalhia, he'll be able to help them make a frikin 4 pills advantage, with scubb and smokey cr in a mono piranas hand, you could have 2 cards that could use 4 pills and not worry about anything, with nobodroid you'd get a card that could use 9 pills and att manip... get my point?

Best tip in the world dont time out if you can help it

Soemthing a bit offbeat but I managde elo score 1330 with it:
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1160255&list

Change
Jeyn 4*
Elly Mae 4*
Sol Hona 5*
Eris 5*
to some 2- 3 *

Ohhhhh........damn man so i actually won 4-5 matches for no reason!!!!!smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

Create a subject