friday 23/04/2010

Leader's bonus and abilities are unstopable soa and sob doesn't affect them.

cheers,
Tryztan

Wrong place to put this thread mate.

Junta with a 3 star -3 min 1 would be great...

I agree with all kdgns said. Montana have great low star cards. Take advantage of them.

Pshhhhh anti-rescue beliefes? I have no idea what you are talking about math smiley

thursday 22/04/2010

2*: Tula - takes down almost any (non-SoA) 7 or less power opponent in a pill for pill battle
3*: Elya Cr - just love the artwork on that one
4*: Graksmxxt - is he a bluff, a block or an attack..... what to do, what to do....
5*: Kolos - but only for a while though, he took a few high level players by surprise and 1HKO them smiley
normally my 5* fav is Caelus, he isn't ELO-banned (i almost think perma-banned) for nothing

deleted

Piranas an there pill ability realy helps gheist hears a deck with piranas if you havent seen it.=O Wtf Omg!!!

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1232626&list

plz comment
ty

Holy cow are you guys reading my mind or what!

"Is it me or a load of these so called broken cards?" well they have to be if they top 10

1) Lyse Terrior Cr the most solid card in the game, strongest base power, strongest base bonus, strongest ability and 3 star
2) Guru Cr most solid power in game, second highest damage in game and ability as strong as soa
3) Dj Korr Cr Highest damage Highest power awsome ability, one of the most offensive/defensive cards in game
4) Kiki Cr same as Dj Korr Cr but worse ability
5) Graksmxxt better then Dj Korr Cr as a defence/offence card
6 Jackie Lyse Terrior Cr with 2 more damage, hard not to like
7) General Cr a 1HKO with soa? YES PLEASE!
smiley a downgraded version of Dj Korr Cr basically pretty good
9) Zatman second best 2 star in game, best low pill fighter ever made
10) Shakra 8 power and stop all, very hard to beat

Jungos with pussy cats is prity good thanks to teh 7/5 + 1 life per damige card an when she furrys it nealy imposible to play out of that live gap hole an with jungos keep addinge more like to you even if you run in to sob pussy cats will back you up

I want to disagree with Hive_Imperious. Sometimes when I'm winning my opponent times out and that irritates me immensely. But the last three times in a row that I was in a situation where the game was functionally over with me losing instead they timed out and I won. But what I'd really like to see is the number of points you get in a DT when your opponent times out raised to be closer to a win so they don't wreck your standings.

Players that time out in Lost Warehouse have a special circle in hell, and below them is anyone who runs away from a game there. Just go left to right with no pillz if you're really that stupid. I can't count the number of times my opponent spends all their pillz round one their one unleveled character, most often level 1 leaders, then time out as if they don't realize that they don't get the experience if they don't finish the match. I thought the UI made that abundantly clear, but enough people still don't get it.

It's definitely possible, problem is, only he best/wealthiest players can do this! I would definitely play to at least 1300 every week, and spend time trying survivor or something

wednesday 21/04/2010

I don't see why you would want to switch them, they are both very good cards however if you do, switch Spiaghi to Mona for poison and two hit KO Lennox to Blaaster and Graff to Vermyn N and that should make a killer t2 deck.

Oh, my bad. Somehow I totally missed that.

maki, maybe Andsom...

Tula is a beast.

What Alec Cr ever at 500 on the open market? I bought mine when he recently came out and he was still at around 975...

ELO survivor: most attk and power manip clan can work, pill manip also does great. basically decks that are strong that require little pilling (ie; Pussycats also count as they dont need to attack much, u get the idea)

T2 Survivor: powerhouses + Morphun or Ambre. pure power houses that can tear down opp cards with little pillz.

survivor overall, little pill win, improve ur skill on winning with using few pillz

tuesday 20/04/2010

deleted i just threw this together what you think of this one?

Create a subject