sunday 04/04/2010

You'll usually only get rares from the win 250 missions with a clan missions. For those, you have a chance of 2k clintz, a random rare, or 15 credits.

I've gotten two rares worth about 2k from those missions: Cassandra and Elvira.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1197235

my new 2hko deck for elo

For A Mono Junta deck, you might want to try this one..

Bruce
Dean
Emeth
Jane Ramba
Thormund
Trish
Wardog
(Leader of your choice)

for a leader, i would prefer eyrik or ambre.. smiley

Just stick with DTs for now. If you have the time, try to play the full hour, and play as fast as you can while making as few mistakes as possible. This will do two things. 1, if you get into top 150 for the DT, you'll get a few more clintz. 2, trying to play fast, you WILL make a lot of mistakes, and if you are like most people, you will learn quicker by making mistakes.

If you have that deck that you posted, it's a pretty nice deck considering the price. If I were you, I would use it and save up your clintz to buy some higher end replacements. Saving up for cards like Mona, leviatonn, wardom, toro, or whoever you feel you would want in that deck. Do it one card at a time. The more you play with a deck, the more familiar you will be with it. Then as you replace cards for better ones, your winning percentage can only improve.

Good luck

Think my guildies have convinced me to save until the new clan comes out then buy a crap load of new bloods..My only problem is waiting for the new clan, cause it could take..19 days, landing on friday of three weeks for now or it could take another six months or a year.

Hawkins Noel is a perfect replacement for Hawkins.

Tyd and Tula are staples in the Piranas half though. smiley

le chimp, I'd rather trade out Smokey Cr than Tyd. However, the normal 10* half of Hawkins, Smokey Cr, Tula, and Tyd is the most solid and what I use 99% of the time.

I'm having trouble imagining what it look like, put a screen shot here so we can see and we might then be able to help

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1196510

saturday 03/04/2010

Ok thanks for the help

Bascially I agree they need a new low star DR. Xia leming has been seriously obsolete, since -3 min.2 has now almost become the standard.

Pill manipulation seems not a good idea for me as it will make the two clans less different. I prefer more revenge/confidence based cards to reflect their background story.

Wow edon u finnaly agree with me

Of course if you have some rich friends the best Survivor T2 deck seems to be
Junkz/ Sakrohm if you have access to Dj Korr Cr and Guru Cr

Shann, blaaster, vermyn N, chlora, willy, ambre, bodenpower, lennox( damage beats every thing else, ambre makes him harder to put down), may be that's good?

The bio char misisons are similar to ,my idea, just look at those missions

Long story short, Nightmare doesn't have eight good 5 star cards, or even seven for that matter

uh no have u ever seen a pure 8 five star deck winning? dont think so, anything over 29 is just almost impossible,

Junkz + piranas because they - pills smiley
ulu watu because never elo banned and type 2 survivor
Uppers because i started off with them

friday 02/04/2010

If thats your only choice, choose the Piranas, if you can change cards on the nightmare side, but keep the same amount of ( 12 ) Stars, choose Kenny, Glorg, Phyllis and Mawpin, since Oshitsune is often banned from ELO.

I think I like this idea. It's more aimed towards damage reducers, and the min. is there to prevent it from becoming a La Junta/FPC-clone that is semi-immune to DR.

@wise cr: Perhaps that is a wise idea...the only problem is the inability to edit posts or topics, so that might be discouraging to newbies.

@myseltd: That has already been suggested, lol...look in Technoids.

Bangers and Montana don't exactly work well.
If you wanted the extra power or attack go for Uppers or Ulu Watu.

Do the mission and get 50000 clintz

Create a subject