saturday 20/03/2010

Just save up for hawkins, good deck oh and get nellie, she is alot better trust me

Noodile no question, go noodile!

I wonder if shadowcoucil only faces weak GHEIST users smiley.

friday 19/03/2010

Im using this deck in DT's now http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1164294
it is very very good but should i switch the leader & who is a better 2star for DT'S samntha or wendel im thinking samantha is the only sob but its only useful vs freakz jungo & thats it the opponent trhows in 2 pillz it doesnt help but again i arleady have 2 soa's in the deck

Theres 2 things a card has, ability and bonus, abilities are always on, bonuses are only on when another character from the same clan is in the hand, the +8 on zdrone is a bonus so you need another sentinel in your hand. Zdrone doesn't have an ability so he will only get something other than 5/7 when another sentinel in your hand.

I wouldn't know a decent UR investment idea if it kicked me square in the nuts =p

"I think art633's changes plus Dr Saw (C) to Bristone (U) is the best way to get into T1."

Three 2* cards when you're using underpowered cards anyway is not a good idea. My suggestion is more balanced within the budget, imo.

Should be fixed

Bennie, you already have 2 damage reducers and i think that is plenty, if not you can always go bennie and b ball and take out massiv if you feel you are running into a lot of gheist and roots.

Askai, Slyth, Mindy, Pegh
or
Askai, Radek/Scorpica/Nyema, Scorpica/Radek/Nyema, (Pick 2 from 3) Pegh

Gotta show Jungo some love

Sorry i meant to say, and each tournament is 1 hour

Have you ever thought it could fit his play style an make dt's realy easy for him its a low pill deck take 2-3 pill a card an you have great dr an healing an damige an power. he wonts to make changes then he will.

thursday 18/03/2010

If you look at all Noel card you'll find they are super cheap and then after about a year they rise in cost. I bought quite a few Hawkins Noel because I believe he will raise in price to about 1k in 10-12 months (Olga noel is at 1k and she is worse card with more affordable better alternatives). It will take some time for the investment to pay off but you can get almost 10 times the amount you paid.

Sure, two 5* cards make deck building harder. But then again, looking at Piranas and Roots, they don't really have 4* cards that are must haves for a deck.

Kristin is a good card, but often really hard to use. Also Amanie isn't that horrible either., but eh. All the other choices you have aren't that great. Scubb ? I don't even like him in a mono Piranas. Katan ? Nice ability, but only 6 power. Sting ? Way too obvious and too low damage for a 4*.

Let's take a look at the 2* and 3* cards in these clans:

Hawkins, Hawkins Noel, Tula, Spycee (to some degree), Tyd, Smokey Cr, Ulrich
Arno, Jeto, Jeena, Rico, Noodile, Yookie

All of these cards are very viable ELO cards. With this amount of great 2* and 3* cards, you can afford to skip the subpar 4* slots and play two 5* cards without suffering.

A single 5* and two 4* cards wouldn't make this clan combination more balanced. In my opinion it would make it a little more unbalanced even. Replacing Shakra and Smokey Cr for Kristin and Amanie ? Hell, I don't think so. For Dalhia and Noodile ? No way.

This clan combination does better without 4* cards.

Just my opinion though.

Well, i was thinking something "Defensive" to create as "Deck of the Week" with the three clans stipulation and I came up with this...

deleted

I know, even though it has two great two stars DR, two full stops, the best poisoner and some life gainers, I don't find it too "Defensive" as it is supposed to be, thats why i´m posting this, to have some input and recommendations.

Thanks in advance!

wednesday 17/03/2010

I am a free player only perchesed once so i could sell my more cards.

an save your credits an when you see a card you wont in new blood use them an boom you will have a larger change of geting that card among many otheres

This deck build is better than this one.. http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1158129

and what exacly is Hugtana smiley

My choice of this week is Deck of the Week by Slava N
Rate and comment please.

Anyone have suggestions? smiley

Create a subject