Jessie
Loma Noju
Randy
Robb
Jautya
Trinmkkt
Uranus
Wakai

If your opponent can guess the bluffs in that deck then they desrve to win. Got me to 1,300 ELO many times easily.

In order to activate a bonus you must have atleast 2 characters of the same clan be in you hand. If you always want a bonus, try all 8 cards in your deck as one clan, also reffered to monoclan. If you want a diversity of clans don't go too far but go for a split deck. Most commonly used split deck is a 4-4 and your bound to get either all 4 cards in your hand a bonus or just 3 a bonus.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/game/rules.php?show=battle

Ok... my previous post got missent

Ashigaru isnt that bad... although when u hit lvl 30... the better leaders come to play.

Add Taigo to Ludwig, Oscar, and Oxen.

New Bloods have been good to me lately, so I'd recommend them. I've nabbed: Oshitsune x 3, Piotr, Taljion, Praxie, Selma, Ficcanaso, and Hystrix. over the last couple of weeks. Only opened about 6 packs in that time, too.

No one pack is better than another, people's experiences vary so everyone's going to tell you something different.

if you must go by the concensus, its seems the most popular are:

New Bloods
Danger
Cool Attitude

In that order.

tuesday 23/03/2010

Well to be honest most tcg players are used to having to remember numerous rules just take a look at Magic. Even more rules are used. unless you have not played any tcgs before, one should simply expect to have to read rules.
In the case of wardom, that means out of all the times you ever used the card you had always won the round before.... wow to go so many games and try him the same way is a bad habit. As a tip try to at least try different things. It will help you a lot in this game.

It's all about letting people buying credits. Face it.
Letting people sell cards to Kate for minimum clintz is is a way to enhance credit purchase for more cards.
Alot of the game is pure marketing. New cards every two weeks, lottery, missions, etc are fun for players but it all has a marketing advantage too.
And you can't blame them..

Wikipedia - 'Your first port of call'

I´m in love with Skeelz/Morphun. But it depends on the money: Morphun is a fat cow, he´s available for 33k right know and the price will rise when he´s unbanned in ELO.
So what else could u do? My advice: combine them with Freaks. The widely unloved Freaks are a very powerful and cheap clan, if u know how to handle them. The clue: Don´t play with the Bonus! They have such awesome cards like Harleen, Bogdan, Akendram etc with great abilities. SOA? Nevermind. The Skeelz anntenuate that problem. A Skeelz/Freaks-deck can look like this:

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1172873

I'm now very limited on deck choice coz of this week's bans AND I CAN'T EVEN GET PAST 1000!!!!!!!!! smiley
AND EVEN A LVL 10 KNOWS MY MOVES!!!!!!! smiley

IS THERE ANY DECKS THAT WORKS FOR THIS WEEK NOW THAT MY DECK CHOICE IS VERY LIMITED!?!?!?!? smiley
(Used Rescue, Montana+Avola, Uppers/Sarkhom, All Stars and Piranas - ALL aren't working)

Lol, that's not a big victory, people usually play copper for at least 2 pills if bluffed.

Oscar has two missions as well.

I have to say, I wish that it retroactively counted certain missions...I was annoyed that my Hawkins and Scubb wins didn't carry over.

I made this deck hoping to get somewhere. Tell me what you think.

deleted

monday 22/03/2010

I play in T1 And I have won 18 for 3 loose...

I've gotten that glitch before when I bought a gibson for 2K one time (I had 4,468 or something clintz when i bought him, got him, stayed at the same amount, refreshed the page, same amount)
Then i bought a cassandra for about 2.2K N I only had 200 clintz left

So go buy another card N then see if you really are lucky smiley

8 messages

If you have more then 100 points an your opp dose the timeer lst about 10 sec wich i just love just play fast an stop at a 100 just in case your on the slow side

I playing survivor alot an i havent seen one roots deck in survivor. why is there no roots in survivor?
i keep hearing how much better they are then gheist lol but i avent seen one at all.

also when i playing the game an they choose your opp how do they do that it dosent seem that randome to me when i usen gheist deck i get loads of sob an drs to fight when i change it i fight soa's an the damige boosters why?

They do it beceause the want to show people they have that card,..
for a trade or to show off, or for inclan games and such

Create a subject