friday 05/03/2010

Don't rush to judgement, combine the two systems, - points for elo bans, and bonus for beating them, you can have the -1 penalty instead of -2, but put in a system where beating them will give you're opponents points balance issues needs to be tested but its a possibility.

1 messages

Broken link

I find Chlora to be a bit over rated.

I personally like that deck very much as you can't get any horrible draws but you should be aware of the three 2 stars.
I would choose Vermyn N over Shogunn though as he has one of the best DR abilities in the game and he has very high damage
that is very use able when not encountered by SOB.

I would love to have a sucky card like that, the new clans all don't have their ogun kyus or bob jobys I think it is time to finally make a sucky rescue card then piranas then jungo.....etc. a 1/1 is just what they need

Yes! They're wonderful IMO. Putting them with All Stars is one of the best things you can do.
A deck of Massiv, Juicy Lord, Blaaster, Chlora and Randy, Robb, Jessie, Striker. If Striker is banned swap him with Marina and Chlora for Shogunn.

So this is my skeelz deck...im not sure if i should change anything,and what to change it to, and so i ask for some feedback

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1135731&commentLanguage=1

@ DragonScale because of me smiley

Somone pliz can help me?
i have 4k and this is my deck is http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1135013

Whoops, I maybe miscounted stars, if thats more than 25, then just add Bruce over one 4*.. or better afford Wardog over Tank, if having Bryan, if not, swich Archibald to Wardog

There is already of topic of this but here is my entry
My personal favorite and best low budget Roots/Banger Beginner fun

The thing I like about going against SOA is that people who use them usually expect cards that don't do well without their bonus to be bluffs. If the opponent plays a Noodile, try playing Randy with a few extra pills - that 6 damage can go a long way.

But that's a risky strategy. If you really fear SOA that much, go with Kang. But I usually find that the extra power I can get from Randy (and the 2 extra damage) can win games, while -6 attack and six power isn't all too useful.

I'm trying to build a well balanced survivor or Elo deck but I'm a bit indecisive on what/who to go with. I've got the following as my Elo decks:

Frankie Hi ... Janine ... Jody ... Nellie ... Oxen ... Rubie ... Samantha and Stanford as an Uppers Elo deck
Darth ... Dr Saw ... Luba ... Mini Mund ... Aktara ... Andsom ... Dante and Goldie as a PG Elo deck

I have a few Ulu Watu as well but I'm not sure if they will be a good addition to an Elo deck.

For a Survivor Deck I only have an Uppers combo with Bridget

Beetenka
Glenn
Jody
Nellie
Oxen
Rubie
Tyler

I'm open to any suggestions. Maybe I should move away from Uppers onto something else? Just not sure what smiley

thursday 04/03/2010

Well it wont be miin 0 any more would it be 4- 1 altimit posion min but think jungos -6 min 4 i think for there posion if they could stack only ones be cool.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1133256

I have no problem with the forfit of 2 points. I average about 150 points in a game and dont achieve much more without elo banned cards.
The only thing i dont like is the fact that we have to work hard to get the clints to buy the cards only to be told we cant use them in elo. I think if youve put in the time to get the cards they should be useable.

some cards are overpowered but some clan bonuses are silly.

Surivior type 2 seems the best bet, roll on level 20..........

I deleted it since I dont use it anyway.

Best poisoners by order are:
slyth with 3 poison min 1 and a bonus to make people be scared
greem with 3 poison min 2 and a bonus that enables her to bypass all SoA ( all-stops doesn't count)
azel with 3 poison min min 3 and a bonus that get rids of some roots and ghiest( most of them really)

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1132957

rate and tell me how to improve please.

wednesday 03/03/2010

The second may actually be a glitch. It looks like the problem is that there are two Eahd's in play, one which should have an active bonus and one which should not, and that the bonus text for your opponent's is being shown instead of yours w/ active SOB.

Create a subject