friday 26/02/2010

Thanks everyone! i will check all of this out! Btw.. preferably Elo, Type 1 and ?medium costing? would be good

The only time this has happened to me is when I've not noticed a 1/3 GHIEST/xxx split. Ie: his bonus wasn't active.

I've not come across a glitch this big in all my time here. I'd say it's most likely you overlooked something.

Just when my fair play value went from 99% green face to 100% awesome face.... internet screwed me over... now i'm back at 99%

smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

Actually the PRESET limit was 12, the T2 room limit is 10

Man, i had a feeling it was something like that lol. i thought i was playing pretty well then switched to ELO and it's like WTF, there is NO WAY that some dude already has 400+ points when i'm at like 140 haha

ELO dt is i guess just a little bonus in credits and such along with the per weekly earnings

one day i will afford both a T2 AAAAAAAAND an ELO deck smiley

I don't think 20K is low for an ELO deck at all. Of course, you have more options with more clintz but if you browse the top ELO player's profiles some of them post links to their elo presets and they sometimes use decks under 20K.

Here are some examples of cheap elo decks i found browsing the guys in the top 20 right now:
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1119587
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1062924

Lord Cristian please don't tell me you really do that. The collection Pro is better and faster way if you don't want to see a load of doubles.

Dolores boss level 1 XD
No, no seriously, it'd be prince jr, I mean, obviously

thursday 25/02/2010

Oh ya i 4got to mention thxs 2 the people who helped my DT presets get better & other people who wrote tips to help any DT deck some people im talking about dont even know im tallking about them anywayz thxs im keeping this 1 & im aiming to get in the top 5 or even # 1smiley

Follow my advice and improve it, i posted it on the preset, replacements for toro are plenty, getting a methane will probably be better for you if you plan to play ELO with that deck, get rid of hugo and one of the 3 3* cards i mentioned and put methane in there, or you could make the amount of 3* in your deck considerably less to make a deck with 2 5*, 1 4*, 1 3* and 4 2*, if you DON'T plan to play ELO, just put toro in and forget what i said

Charlie, Chlora, and Massiv

Massive is just a wonderful card. Weak versus Soa, but when his ability is unopposed he can tear through even the higher stared behemoths. Plus you already have damage reduction.

Charlie because she's simply one of the best cards in UR. GREAT DR plus massive attack potential in the right situations.

Chlora for SoB, which is /always/ welcome in Elo.

5/6 is really good! Well done. If you keep that up you'll have done pretty good by the end of the week.

Nightmare does seem pretty good in elo, but then, ghumbo and Oshitsune are often banned.

How in the world does he fund all of those pfulls? i have seen a few presets that look nice but i just can't see keeping up with evos long-term in a regular deck, let alone doing nothing but running pfulls.

what fun lol smh

Oxen, Frankie Hi, Beetenka, and Wendel. smiley

wednesday 24/02/2010

Lower leveled players are only a threat if you think too much. Don't think. Go for the 6 pills - 6 pills KO if possible. Your chance of winning is much higher than theirs.

Hi there,

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1117770

thats the deck i made, i dont have the fancy CR's from montana or uppers, but would like some feedback on how to make this deck better for DT's...

i got good help last time on my rescue deck, i tried out the tiny cuts deck, and get nice rankings top 50-100, but i wanna try to go higher.

now i start my DT's with tiny cuts to get some fast points and finish with my rescue deck. its been a smooth ride to top 100 almost every time, untill i get the battles againt montana/uppers or the montana/hugo combo's then i get owned easily, no matter what i try...my math skills are pretty good, just the guessing how many pills opponent would use is kinda off...

so i reread all the "school" tutorials again...and hope to do better next time.

It has been more than 1 week since the latest flash version update, and I have noticed there must be something wrong with the randomness!
For the whole week, I have taken nearly 300 battles in random mode (just hope things go fast in random) during DT. But all of them show up a big problem with the randomness. If there is not a sure-shot in a certain round, 90% of the time there occurs a delay when my chararaters attack and then I lose the rounds. WHY? This is VERY Abnormal. I lose just because my computer is not the faster one?
And what's more, it seems someone else has suffered this as well!
http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=1&id_subject=1333890&subject_page=0
So I'd like to ask is there anyone else has noticed this too......

I'm trying out a 16 star deck: http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1117708

If anyone's got any advice for making it better/less worse it's much appreciated!

Your where probarly watching at the ranking of the month, week or day, and so you only see the BP's of that time, a level 36 is most likely playing for a few months already and so not all his battlepoints are displayed.
go to the ''overal'' rankings and it should be that the higher the bp's the higher the level

Create a subject