friday 19/02/2010

It's been a while since I've used my nightmares and I wanted to make a new deck so I made this one

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1106981

Please comment and rate in the preset not here.

thnx mods

POISON + SENTENIEL = smileysmileysmiley

@Fraggle:
Fair enough, but the pre-moderation system is really detrimental to the flow of conversation.

Also we could really do with more public forums. General chat, suggestions, Off Topic, etc... As It stands, the only way to really get to know people is via PM and that can be a little awkward.

1 messages

Your link is broken, if you are having trouble posting a preset, post the deck in thread (type it out)

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1064189

Please help me improve it

@Lukeshep

Sorry man, I missed your response before.

Good going! With the lesser dmg you do need to think a bit more, but you've so much more room for tactics imo. Gg getting past 300. Onwards and upwards? smiley

Last post to make sure everyone sees it lols smiley

I pm you a deck or two you could use. smiley

Go back to the first deck and make these changes - Bobby to joana and suzie to Glosh

it may work better, bu it just depends on your play style

Obviously alot of you dont like Vholt and prefer other leaders i.e the less demand for him.
Reason for price drop okay done and dusted.

Okay Cynic You do realise that post i said was exact 1500 letters meaning i had little i could say about your comment.
And seems your point was just a carbon copy of so many others it seemed worthless in my eyes. repeating what others have already said. i.e You wasnt worth the speach. But obviously your looking for some Limelight so il reply...

For a starters il answer both of your questions, Yes i did understand and no i didnt just read the 1st line. i looked at your name saw you was a nobody didnt bother to even look at the first 10 words. (thats harsh lol im joking msmiley

As i said before i did read your whole post just didnt have room for you pal.

Shadowcousil do you have to reply to everything i say? Bad in comparsion to other leaders?
Im not spending all day proving hes a good leader if you think hes a bad leader then thats you.
I know your not the only one mate. Alot of people dont know how to use him so he gets thrown aside for more 'easy win'
leaders like hugo murphon amber.

Finally this thread is getting closed lol
I did and do know how supply and demand works and know you dont want Vholt i just wounderd why.

thursday 18/02/2010

Ok.. what i see here is some ppl saying to buy full deck, and some saying new blood on release date... My opinions:
a)full deck: its 50 credits for 8 cards, meaning its a *little* cheaper than 20 credits pack... @La0o9TheCynic i dont want to be a collector, so i sell the cards o.O no big problem... besides, i think if i get a rare for sure, its probably a good pack smiley
b)new blood: i belieave that, if i get a really new card (on friday ofc), i might win some good money with it, but it also depends on the kind of card right?...cuz Wayne Stark is still 6k or more, and Hystrix is 8k, etc., and they're from last release... and even Massiv is still 2k, and its from an older release... SO, watching at all those clintz, i might prefer buying a new blood pack, even if not on the release date, but its better if i do that

THX ALL! ^.^

Can you wait till next Friday?? because then new cards are coming out and they are all very,but very expensive first few days/weeks...so you can sell them for big price...if you cant...hmm i dont know,you cant get Eyrik in boosters...from what i heard Rainbow and Danger are pretty popular and good boosters smiley

hope i helped you

Probaly some dude who need to feel good by gettong some win

*cough cough, not me

Update...Montanas the Returns got me to 30# on DT....its really great

T1 Elo ban-fest

Just made 92 points in 15 minutes... so I guess it's quite competitive, even though it gets the minus points for elo-bans =)

What are your ideas? smiley

Here's mine:
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1103241 ( Poor Man's ELO Deck (PM'ed) )- Freaks/Pussycats
Don't forget to rate and comment. smiley

Anti Uppers........ SOBs?

People are looking at it now its at 360!smiley

A deck like that was designned to 2HKO, get some basic bluffing under your belt and you're ready to hit 550 like your friend did

wednesday 17/02/2010

Aight, so this is my current deck
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1102719&list

What could I improve? I got 19k and most cards from Ulu Watu (Including Tanaereva and Wee Lee) I chose to use Buck instead of Wee Lee to mix it up, but do ya'll think it makes a HUGE difference really?

Bless!

Create a subject