thursday 04/02/2010

TCG-la0o9: Try not to think about it too much smiley The missing list also shows Kerry....yet there she is in Rescue HQ mixing up the antidotes. Perhaps Kerry and Taham had been kidnapped, but not yet "processed" when Team B's rescue operation took place? Or perhaps they were "missing" because they'd gone into hiding or went out of town without telling anyone?

....or perhaps they're still missing, and the Kerry and Taham we see in the Pill Hunt comic are actually alien-created clones that the Sakrohm are using to infiltrate other clans while the real ones are still in comas somewhere! *cue X-Files theme music*

@kdgns: technically, the pill system itself contains a certain degree of luck factor. and losing 6 pillz wont neccessarily mean you lose. you can still win. and since i know my opp has the advantage, I actually would 1 or null pill Smokey Cr since in order to win, i need to not pill. its all about best course of action.
[Noob Play]
since ppl call 3-3-3-3 6-6-0-0 and other similar combinations noob play yet when they lost they said the noob was lucky, I will now teach you how to "noob play" its simple and these situations work best
1) you go first and can KO in 2 rounds with no problem (opp doesnt have DRs or SOA, SOBs to stop you), go 6-6
2)your opponent has extremely low damage, go 6-6
3) your opponent goes first and is clearly bluffing, go 3-3-3-3
4)you have a OHKO, go 12-0-0-0

i was busy playing Ragnarok today so I couldnt give more examples, but I have more advices and a really epic game example coming up^

Obviously we're showing off more than he is, lol

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1071142
plz smiley and comment plz

TY MODS~

That's part of the fun of the UR series is that so much of it is open to interpretation that you can make up your own stuff and its interesting to see how different people see a character or clan.

It would be cool if there bio-arcing is leading to something big.

wednesday 03/02/2010

Is he in your hand? did you misunderstood the ability? did you have him with another leader in play? answer all that and you have your answer

Yeah, its the popup from the left hand side after games I'm talking about. I just don't like it cause it's unnecessary. Just wondered if there was a toggle for it. So people who might like it can keep it, but those that don't like it can turn it off. It's just a cosmetic thing for me, doesn't effect matches in any way, so you should be able to choose to turn it off I think.

Though maybe it was brought in if for the iphone/touch if what Grey_Wolfe says is correct.

13 messages

Azgroth and Glorg. Azgroth beats oshitsune (2 gap vs 1 gap) and he does better vs jackies and other soas. And glorg stops everything.

tuesday 02/02/2010

How about a Roots half-deck of Arno, Noodile, Jeena, and Rico?

Arno and Jeena complement the Pussycats contingent by providing damage reduction, Noodile gives you a card with a Power of 8, Rico's another good hitter at 7 (-6 Opp. Att.); and of course they all give you SOA. Alternatively, replacing Rico or Noodile with Yookie will give you another damage reducer. Total cost for the half-deck should be below 5,000 Clintz.

Here is a good piranas ghiest

hawkins
smokey
tyd
hawkins noel
wardom/rolph
toro
leviatonn
bristone

that might work in elo or

hawkins
smokey
tyd
selma
toro
z3r0 d34d/arkn
leviatonn
bristone

LOL Euze
N hey weren't the admins working on giving UR players more deck options to choose from? (in events)

Are you talking about random fights, because you can only use QB in the room?
If you're talking about fights in random, then you have to change it in your personal settings (probably)

Na Boh workls perfectly in conjunction with the poison deck. His minimum is high, but there are many high powered cards in elo so he's rarely wasted.

The minimum rarely causes too many problems for me.

4, two stars aint good change it up

You said you trained 1 card at a time right? in training room you can train 4 cards at once win or lose it will get you the same amount of xp, in normal room you can at most train 2 cards at once, not counting vansaar then you can have 2 cards that can help you win, and that's not even enough most of the time... training room is better for mass trainers

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1066619

Mods please close

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1062707&list

Create a subject