smokey
tyd
selma
toro
z3r0 d34d/arkn
leviatonn
bristone

LOL Euze
N hey weren't the admins working on giving UR players more deck options to choose from? (in events)

Are you talking about random fights, because you can only use QB in the room?
If you're talking about fights in random, then you have to change it in your personal settings (probably)

Na Boh workls perfectly in conjunction with the poison deck. His minimum is high, but there are many high powered cards in elo so he's rarely wasted.

The minimum rarely causes too many problems for me.

4, two stars aint good change it up

You said you trained 1 card at a time right? in training room you can train 4 cards at once win or lose it will get you the same amount of xp, in normal room you can at most train 2 cards at once, not counting vansaar then you can have 2 cards that can help you win, and that's not even enough most of the time... training room is better for mass trainers

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1066619

Mods please close

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1062707&list

monday 01/02/2010

Well its time to try a Stanly / Caelus deck.

The Dynamic Duo

5 messages

Refresh the page?

2 messages

Hehe...maybe ill use it later but mono bangers seems to do the job for now smiley

smileysmiley
I like the deck the way it is, really. Would only change one thing: to me Sakrohm's best 2* is Nimestiec, no doubt there, so i always use him as default. Will only change it if i have specific needs, like if i play poison i may need life so Wakai is better.

Soooo Nimestiec for Wakai. Carefull of SOA this week, they will hurt Sakrohm like hell.

Review fail smiley

Http://en.calameo.com/read/000137781ed3accb2e3fa

Enjoy!

I got 75 points in a DT in 15 minutes give or take a few

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1064189

Could you suggest improvements please

Thanks Mods

You don't need video. Anyone plays poker online? A big part of it is on checking and reviewing your hand history. Most poker clients will save a text file for a session. There are sites like http://weaktight.com/ that can take that text file and transform it into something more pleasing to the eyes.

That being said i say a simple text file would be great. Written in a simple yet "complete" format, it could help improve your game a lot. You could just post it here or on your guild's forum and discuss it with other players.

There could also be some options like: "save all", "don't save", "ask every time". Imagine that you're playing DT's, you don't want to, at the end of each match, being asked if you want to save the text file or not. So the first two options would become handy.

Just some thoughts.smiley I really loved the idea, if done well it will certainly improve our game.smiley

Create a subject