Selma
Sliman

Sakrohm-
Sol Hona
Trinmkkt

That's fine how it is.

friday 12/02/2010

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1089696
Made this today. Working well so far. All advice is welcome.

Thanks!

Kdgns hit the spot. that's the deck you should be aiming for. and i think you should get a decent Montana 5^ too if you begin to get the hang of its play style. i suggest Avola, but their are other decent choices like Enzo and Fabio.

I got bored and looked for it.
here it is sweetie deleted
next remember to put it in the post though

Man, every time I play in one I do awfully. It doesn't matter how superior my deck is, nor how true my instincts are, I'll always pill against what I /know/ my opp will do, or spend too long analysing and panic pill right at the end.

I just can't seem to find my calm.

Anyway, I've been experimenting with various builds (and of course it all depends on the event type), but for events that don't /require/ two clans or more, would you guys consider mono the way to go?

I think perhaps it's the best idea. First four of my games in a recent event and I drew a 3/1 split versus a full powered mono. Not always a death sentence, but it sure does pillz on the reassure (*ba dum, tish!*).

Awful puns aside, how are your experiences with Guild V Guild events specifically?

On the iphone, nowhere at the moment smiley
On the website, click on your nickname, then "Click here to change your account details and preferences".

It can, even in mono if you pay enough clintz. Because cards get abilities at levels before their max for a reason. So, Xia Leming and Windy Mor as 2 star's are both 6/4's with the bonus and still have their ability. Unagi is a good 1 star filler too but destoyed by soa while Xia Leming and Windy arent. But, having those 3 plus Chan gives you a half deck of 7 Stars. Leaving plenty of room for high star count cards like Kerozinn Cr and Kuei.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1086307
I'm not telling u to troll.
Just leave some suggestions if u think its bad.
And please rate.

Please keep the comments coming. smiley Glad to find ratings

Who can take their time and make all the decks possible? every new card you have would now bring you approximately more than 2500 possible combinations of cards, and that's not counting the decks with more than 8 cards

1.only the lv you have them at counts,lv 10 and above people who uses cards that are not fully lv-ed because they are fillers only, those cards will make room for higher, stronger cards of higher lv in T1/ELO,
2. the only way is to challenge him directly, can't challenge someone in another room or if that sb is not in a room at all. but if you want to directly fight sb quickly, call him/her into a room that doen't have many people in it( like the elo training room) and call him to battle

I'm looking for more cards from the Pussycats clan.
I want an entire Mininum deck full of them so I can do good with them.
I currently have Jeyn, Meg, Ninja Nyne, Noemi, Noon Stevens , and Wanda.
If you have any others I'm perfectly willing to trade for cards from other clans. smiley

thursday 11/02/2010

Really nice, maybe a bit reliant on your heavyhitters. You might have a problem against all stars or bangers.
smiley

Her ability is courage based, meaning she wouldnt needed to attack first, in order for her ability to work

I recommend against using Burt in this deck, since Roots has better DR's. I'd switch Rico to Frankie Hi and then Burt to Jeena or something along those lines.

No its no race but i dont like taken 2 weeks for 1 misson were it should take week or 4 days

Here is my deck:
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1085967&list

I'd like to get rid of Chiro, but don't have unlimited funds to work with, approx. 8.5k. What do you suggest?

Create a subject