monday 18/01/2010

Http://en.calameo.com/read/000137781f22083616e04

But it would still be fun smiley

You are definitely fine without SOA. Putting Ludwig (the only Sakhrom SOA) in your deck will be more of a hindrance than a help, since he's 3* and only 5 power. His 5 damage could be useful, if you're willing to risk it.

The two main strengths of Sakhrom are DR and life gain - Uranus, TrinmkkT, GraksmxxT and Na Boh are all usable DRs, while Wakai, Murray, Jautya, and Eris are great life gainers. They also have some good attack manipulation (clan bonus, Corrina, and Nimestiec) and one of the game's best SOB cards (Petra)

I agree with the 3 leaders that kon artist chose. Pillz manipulation puts pressure on the opponent, and more attack adds to Sakhrom's bonus. You can also try Eyrik (power AND attack reduction is deadly), Ambre (Jautya can fury with fewer pillz, and you can effectively KO or make winning impossible using any other card), or Bridget (goes with the life gain theme).

@ khaimov: Jeeez, I won't forget your Profile Pic!

sunday 17/01/2010

I am looking for a good DT deck.
For 50k or so, using half deck nightmare/ x or mono nightmare deck.

thanks for your help

Preset=1032081
then change the = into a :
22*s?! What's wrong with you!!!

TheKingofSquid -With the damage reducer they are everywhere everytime and win...

Man,Ulrich is not as half as good as it seems,he just cant win a fight,hes there only to reduce dmg,and piranas have lots of good abilitys in Hawkins,Selma and the others +/- pillz,he just aint needed there,i would say that Tyd is bigger threat smiley

Best
Davina (at day of release) Sireen Loocio

today -.- Buba,Tobbie(double),Beverly

I want you people to see this deck, comment and rate, I made 1456 Elo with thatsmileysmiley
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1031704

What kon artist is talking about is that you are saying chad bread cr is unattainable, but his price is actually lower than tanaereva, much much lower

Currently i'm using:
Montana:

Don 5*
Filomena 2*
Ottavia 3*
Spiaghi 2*

Pirates:

Hawkins Noel 2*
Kristin 2*
Sliman 5*
Tula 2*

My strategy has usually been to try and go for the knock out with either Don+Kristin, Don+Tula, Sliman+Kristin, or to just win by points with Tula+Kristin. I notice that the other cards don't seem to do as much for me in terms of winning. Maybe i'm just not using them to their full capacity. It's been suggested that I ditch Don and pick up either Avola, Fabio or Edd (4*). I notice that Don's 6 power and -4 ability is only useful for me in small pill fights.

I was wondering what are your guy's opinion on that? Would switching Don out with this play style take away from this newbie deck's effectiveness? Avola doesn't seem to have enough damage unless I'm playing a mono deck (which i'm actually considering as well). Fabio's -2 power only seems to be useful in large pill fights whereas Don is usually able to take care of 7 power cards anyway.

PS I'm trying to switch Mona in for Ottavia as soon as I get the clintz

Ouch Sorry Posted This In The Wrong Place Sorry Mods

Or at least i think sosmiley

Pussycats/Skeelz type elo survivor deck with a lot of damage reducers.Please check it outsmiley

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1030745&list

saturday 16/01/2010

Plz comment changes and rate it

Thx for all your comments on the vid smiley

Montanas and uppers are pretty famous for their 2-3 star cards: mona prince jr oscar octavia spiaghi, rubie zatman oxen stanley samantha

mono rescue does well too in lower pill fights: larry lea elvira anita

all-stars will excel in higher pilled fights since it increases the gap due to power differences to overcome attack manipulations: jessie randy kang robb mario davina

and then you can basically think of all the cards that have more than 7 power from all the clans: wanda, olga, etc many to choose from.

1 messages

This is the elo preset jautya made by Pec_mathwiz
all i did was remove eptra and add kolos its working really well in DTS rate gree nplz

Grrr mods please close this

I agree with El Kabong, cool attitude are awesome.

Gheist:

Toro, Leviatonn, methane and bristone

Create a subject