saturday 16/01/2010

Montanas and uppers are pretty famous for their 2-3 star cards: mona prince jr oscar octavia spiaghi, rubie zatman oxen stanley samantha

mono rescue does well too in lower pill fights: larry lea elvira anita

all-stars will excel in higher pilled fights since it increases the gap due to power differences to overcome attack manipulations: jessie randy kang robb mario davina

and then you can basically think of all the cards that have more than 7 power from all the clans: wanda, olga, etc many to choose from.

1 messages

This is the elo preset jautya made by Pec_mathwiz
all i did was remove eptra and add kolos its working really well in DTS rate gree nplz

Grrr mods please close this

I agree with El Kabong, cool attitude are awesome.

Gheist:

Toro, Leviatonn, methane and bristone

@Drakimor:
Ah, I see. Though, that would be a bit too overwhelming for your poor opponent.

Either way, I reckon my cheese idea (I mentioned a few posts back) is by far the most convenient. I mean, who does NOT want some good pieces of fine cheese?

^_-

If the character migrates, i dont think they should have the same ability -.- just the name same and the art a bit the same, but even the star count could change. like Titus gets freed from freaks by jungo and joins them, living near the people titus had learned a lot of strange habits from the human species and became the main advisor for ongh, how to kill those humans.
from a comon 3* 4/4 +4power became a rare 5* 7/6 poison 2 min3 (just like freaks bonus)

friday 15/01/2010

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1027270

Please close mods

Greem can deal 6 damage and poison to 2
sylth can deal 4 damage poison to 1 but soa stops him

so greem obviously

For pirana half use hawkins tula tyd and ulrich then !
and upgrade when you got the clintz smiley

I want a cardcalled Lisa who is 6/4 + 2 powersmiley

Crazy strong deck, wouldn't want to get mixed up with that

My guild has one its a work in progress

I will have to agree with Soiled. Shann is one of the biggest T2 game changers in allof UR. Biggest combo ever that only loses to SOA (sometimes SOB) Willy, Shann, Bodenpower. Greatest combo ever. Add Vermyn N to the mix and the 2HKO's are endless.

If you want bangers id say you need vernyn n, blaaster and probably graff, i guess you could replace one of the four stars with shogunn if youre on a budget, hes pretty good too, just not as good

thursday 14/01/2010

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1023918

Sheitane, Sasha, Taigo, Arkn, Brittany, Pegh, Tula, Esmeralda.

Not as much power, but attack manipulation and some decent damage.

It's all about CET (Central European Time) or GMT+1.
SInce Austria belongs there, it's all normal. The day ends in 00:00 or 24:00, and the week ends in Sunday.

Send messge or post and get help by me and other user

Create a subject