sunday 10/01/2010

Well, may be instead of making the card rewarded missions disappear or harder, they will remove the Cr price instead, or making the chances of you getting it as thin as 1/100 of a strand of hair. in other words, the cr cards won't be recieve anytime soon after they got Cr-ed

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1016432

Will take suggestions

There are a few people who are super rich. One of them may include someone who just got in the top 25 in elo and got a super nice Cr to boot. I, in no way whatsoever, am anywhere near rich, but even just getting over 1200 in ELO, if you decide thaat you want your life back, will get you somewhere, not quickly, but somewhere.

Revenge works if your opp beat you in the last round, sometimes you'd play 0 pills to get revenge through,

saturday 09/01/2010

Thanks ibtd & Fapfap please close smiley

-Vida

A man who has 2 DR like a pussycat deck smiley

Here is my new deck that is made to have always(or 90% of the time) 2HKO, rate it and comment it please

Gheist por fin al survivor

Well Sakrohm/Roots would probably be the best choice because you already have some attack manipulation.

Uppers
Sakrohm
Rescue

My only question is how you can have a perfect Montana deck and not have Avola? It's like saying you have the perfect Bangers T2 deck and not have Blaaster, It just isn't true. And also if you're deck is so awesome, might I ask why you are on such a tight budget?

Thx,well i personally think im one of better Montana players,i used them from my beggining- mmh 3 years?? huh smiley (this is my other acc-first one quited)

okay,thanx,and im shore that jessie marina or Striker will be banned smiley

Chiara FTW!

What cards do you won of those clans? I would probably say Sakrohm/Roots but please tell us the cards.

What kinda deck do you wanna build? Mono deck, half deck? For what gametype? What cards do you already own? How do you like to play, what is your style? Always answer this questions when asking for deck building help. After that we'll be able to help you better.smiley

I'd usually playing in type 1 Dts, what would you suggest? Oh and thanks for the help so far guys

Nightmare/Gheist work fine assuming that the banned list is kind to them, they tend to lose key cards at the same amount of stars ie. Ghumbo, Rolph

friday 08/01/2010

Sung tsu

Thanks you can close this subject now an kinda put it in rules would help

Miss Rosa, but make her banned tpp since she's way too sinisterly slutty and seen in that no-good montana group smiley

Kolos Noel - (1 damage, ability: +12 life - otherwise like original Kolos.)

Exactly what Woxxx says. As long as you can win the match, you'll be fine. The Montana deck was designed to get just enough damage in to win the match instead of trying to push for the full victory. The same is true of the Rescue deck as well.

Create a subject