monday 04/01/2010

They cost about 100-300 clintz more than a fully lv-ed card, but sometimes people sell them at a lower price than a fully lv-ed card( or were they the 1* cards)

-still not that rich smiley okay ill probably change to #2 - some other opinions??

Please rate and comment smiley

Blaaster any day of the week smiley

2 messages

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=228594&subject_page=0
http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=753797&subject_page=0

Also, your opponent can't also have a decoy if you go first that round, as it's kind of hard to fool someone when you go second.

1 messages

Before posting a topic you should probably look at the stickies, most notably this one http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=&id_subject=310755&subject_page=0

If you're playing type2 survivor it's like tossing a coin four times.

It ends at like 8pm EST...at least I always get my Credits and Clintz by 8:30ish. So wherever its midnight at 8pm EST would be it's timezone.

4 messages

And for elo format with card mentioned above ?
please help !

The easiest clans to work with and win with are Montana's, Uppers, and Sakrohm. Combined with Hugo, they take you pretty far. Even high ELO scorers and DT players use basic cards to win, its not all about just playing the best cards, although having better cards do help. For example, a lot of Uppers players have Samantha in their deck, and I still use Mickey T in my deck to get in the top 50 DT's.
And if you plan on playing for some time, when you receive Eryik and place him in your deck, remember that his team ability is applied FIRST, before any other power reduction abilities.
But the big three clan leaders you see 90% of the time are Hugo, Ambre, and Morphun.
Vaansar is just for training cards.

He most likely received them in the Danger pack, or whatever pack has Gheist in it.

Cheers kdgns, just what i needed in a reply. Cheers thoazol for being amazing as always.

sunday 03/01/2010

Ive not long been playing this game much but am quite hooked on T2 survivor at the moment. Any advice/tips on my current deck would be much appreciated http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1003173 thanks.

Hey im kinda ne but could and one give me some advice on my current deck
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1002593

In T2 Survivor I find a leader helps alot especially with nightmare as their bonus evens the bonus rather than giving a specific advantage. They also have high min on their power/atk abilities so it can be beneficial. I'd use one of the big 3, ambre, morphu or hugo.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1002904

First published preset, please rate and comment smiley

They have no real effect in the game but it does affect the price

Monsterlord Selsya Cr was from Pussycats

Very little strategy is needed to play Hugtana. Just take advantage of the enormous attack and DR your opponent's stronger cards with spiaghi and ottavia. The damage is a bit on the low side, so try not to get poisened or dig too deep of a hole in the initial rounds to get out of.

Of course you won't get to 1500elo with hugtana, but still it's a great deck for starters because of its low cost and ease of use.

Ok well elo is based all around strategy.
a good thing to know is how to use and manipulate 'fear' and estimation. by this i mean cards like sylth that are scary and so fearful. people wont bluff against him unless they have soa so if you were to bluff they will pill (mostly). as for estimation, this mainly is about people underestimating cards like pegh for example, he is a dr so people wont pill much. i find you can get him (and his lovely bonus of +2 life) through in around 2-3 pillz. the opposite end is overestimation where people expect you to pill alot. this is found mainly in low powered-high damage cards like don or fuzz.

that is my main strategy and something worth knowing

Create a subject