saturday 02/01/2010

1 messages

Yeah really i saw it 2 hahahah

Time gambit---george WAS in New Blood,like the other 2

Tough tough call

mono FPC vs the current meta game falls a bit short... not without CRs

Chan Nakata Fei Kuei are the 4 cards that can be effective.... after that it becomes quite shaky for FPC

Rei and Sung Tsu are potentially great cards depending on the week

1 star Unagi is a great filler

beyond that, anything else you play will simply be inferior to what other clans can put out with the same star count

I guess thats right i had him in my piranahs but sold him good 4 type 1 & type 2 i guess it will be a couple month smiley

Dont use both pussycats has great 2* and 1* cards so you can fit a bunch of really great 5* and 4* in, other than muze the 3* cards get overshadowed by the higher level cards simply because you can fit them in the deck.

friday 01/01/2010

smiley jungo mix pussy cat deck if you put the right cards to gether in those to clans you can do it all. look close you can

@LOA Myztyrio: Well, didn't know where to put it, but this seemed as good a place as any smiley

@HoC Insom: Well, like the song says, it's 5 o'clock somewhere. smiley

2 messages

Hahaha oooops
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=995694
looooool sorry

Courage is obv the worst in the face of SoA, without SoA, it is often better than the other 2 (depending on the ability itself) I would rather have courage: SOB instead of revenge: SOB for example.
Confidence chain is a very powerful plan, whereas revenge chain just doesn't work as well (unless you have revenge: DR). I have to agree that I prefer 1 revenge over 1 confidence, but 3 confidence > 3 revenge.

For ELO - no Cr and no staff-banned... These are hard to think of not to be included in deck if using the clan even as a halfdeck.

Sakhrom: Uranus
Sentinels: Lehane
All Stars: Jessie, Robb, Marina
Montana: Spiaghi
Bangers: Blaaster
Gheist: Leviatronn

Freaks have all sorts of problems and contradictions that get even worse with mono. But if you do want to try them, here is my advice:
Freak Staples-
Bogdan ****
Olga ***

Best 2*-
Harleen **

Freak Mono- Staples-
Wolfgang ****
Mira ***

That's 5 cards, 16*. As for your last 3 cards, I would *not* recommend ANY of the Freak 5* cards, although you might want to try some of the leaders, particularly Morphun, Ambre or Eyrik. Mira has a key place in Freak mono because Freaks absolutely die to SOA GHEIST and Roots, since they are HEAVILY dependent on their abilities. Wolfgang also shines in mono- he is very, very good in the first place, and he has the best damage reduction which is synergestic with poison.

So your last 3 cards for 9*, your options are likely:

Grudj **** + Olga Noel *** + Hula **
Leader ***** + Hula ** + Esmeralda **
Leader ***** + Olga Noel *** + Hula *
Olga Noel *** + Twyh *** + Akendram ***
Grudj **** + Crassus **** + Hula *

Graziella *could* be played. She DOES have a niche against Rescue or Montana and some specific matchups. The problem with Maamoon is she is completely destroyed against GHEIST/ Roots. That's acceptable for a 2* but not for a 4*.

Mono Freaks need a good Support character and perhaps another effective Stop character. Mono Freaks has not seen any serious support from the game designers outside of Mira.

Hey guys i was really thinking about decks, and i made this one. It works like a charm, and I have yet to lose with it out of about 4 elo games. http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=996456&list

On uer budget mavey

stanly
taigo
lin bee
george

yookie
rico
tshern
miken moose

cheap, relyable, usable in elo, and DT

Very good suggestions. I'll get at least 2 of those cards. Thankssmiley

thursday 31/12/2009

^.^ Guilds are great places to score free clintz and cards.. Most run contests that dont involve playing against anyone!

I found a nifty way to always get 100 clintz a day. If you have a TON of lottery tickets (I had like 70 from missions alone) you can use 10 of the tickets with a different number on them each day.. Players with the lucky (last) number win 100 clintz! Not a huge load, but I look at it like this: 70 tickets = 700 clints.. Almost 1k! ^.^

DT's are good because of the free 50 clintz along with what you win from battles...

I use to sell my leaders whenever I got those as well.. Hey, leaders will always be around and with each new player that joins the prices SHOULD drop.. But thats just theory.

^.^

Erzsbet because of power manipulation. Timmy is cool and all but his poison min is WAY to high!!

And if you keep going this route then you will eventually buy a sheitane and timmy will become useless for you!

So for power manipulation and future use.. Erzsebet is your girl! ^.^

Heres the link : rate and comment please,advices

thank you

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=995694&list

Sorry for wrong link : http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=760591

Ok, I think you do not understand the deck. Ulu watu = amazing power
timber = +1 damage
ulu watu don't have great damage, and with his addition, you can even pull off 2 hit kos.

ambre just increases their already amazing power, which is not what I am trying to do here. I dislike timber in most cases too, but not this time.

Create a subject