I WANT A WARDOM/NOEL
Sorry i would but i just sold my tessa and my original one is on a loan
I play elo and right now, I swear every other match i'm seeing all stars and every other match with all stars i see all stars/nightmare combo. It's getting annoying, every1 is using the same combo. I'm at 1300 and I must be the only guy using a Jungo/Sakrohm deck, and i beat all stars/nightmare time every time expect 1. So stop using the same deck combo people! It gets boring.
Got top 10 5 times including 3 top 5.
Ok what in the world is it i know it can do stuff for u but what
please pm me if u have an answer
OK, anyone else. I definately agree that Tyd is more stable but (I'm probably going to get flamed for this) Tula (when she gets her ability through) is a virtual 7/4 and using that spare star for just a 1 extra power (and some stability).
I made this too: http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=975631&list
Also, can anyone answer my second question about the preset hyperlink?
Thanks guys, keep the results coming
Losing smokey doesnt affect current piranha players
tyd tula hakwins and smokey will still be the bog standard piranha half deck
new players will likely sub hawkins noel for smokey and load up the other half deck with damage
Mona alone makes the first deck better. Ulu Watu are great even though they're one of the clans I see least in ELO..
The thing is that you have to buy your last leader earned. So for example since you are level 42 just buy the level 40 leader and than you will obtain your points. But when you do this you will gain the other leaders. Like timber, vaansar, bridget etc.
Jester power is better
I think its great..i really aint buying lots of credits-bought 2 times hehe...so i cant make that expensive deck yet but this is what i use at the moment : http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=804253
Dude it's not for elo -_-
max is at 25 stars. i already got 1 suited for elo
1. I guess the new blood packs have the biggest average $ gain,u can try get a tanaereva from cool packs if u feel lucky tho
2. I take it u are talking about ELO type ,which is like t2 on mtg,I guess they can be competitive,a deck like Rowdy,Gil,Veenyle,Gibson,Gaia,Buck,Nanook,George (just made a quick 25 star deck)
3.The ones i wrote above plus the expensive ones that u can check in market
4.Not really,i can only suggest that if u wanna use a character at 2 stars for example instead of 3 check how many exp 2 star u are buying,it might be pfull(just 1 battle before going 3)
5.You can sell em i guess,ppl are trying to achieve missions like complete 50% of total cards etc
6.Kind of answered at 1* but feel free to test ur luck
Well i should try to stick to an Elo deck that it could reach me 1200-1300 for getting credists + chance of rare cards at the end of the week + doing missions for faster exp and rewards and play the lottery :>
Sakrohm, Junkz and Montana go great with Bangers
Does it affect my fair play rating if I surrender? Or is that only if I let the battle time out or force close the window?
I am new to urban rivals, but not new to CCG MMO's (MTGO and Poxnora). I have just tried UR and say I am enjoying it thoroughly.
I am currently using a Watu / Junkz split and advanced to level 10 pretty quickly. I only have the beginner cards and I'm sure few, if any of those will hold weight on a competitive level. So I am looking for some guidance.
1. I do have the ability to $$$ credits for packs. What packs are worthwhile to invest in for good playable and trade able characters.
2. Will Ulu Watu / Junkz be competitive together or should I focus on a different clan as I try to become more competitive.
3. What are the staple "must have" cards for Ulu Watu and Junkz for decks?
4. The market system seems complex and while i am reading more information, is there any advice or beware notices I should make note of?
5. Given the starter cards I am playing with... are any of them really worth selling on the market?
6. Are there any good UlU Watu / Junkz cards I should look to acquire easier on the market than buying packs?
Any other advice or recommendations for a beginner jumping into the UR pool... please feel free.
I need suggestions on a good half deck for my Piranas. The only other good cards that I have are Ielena, Murray, Beetenka and Oxen. My budget for new cards is 12k.
If this may help, my current Piranas lineup for half deck is...
Thanks in advance!
Putting bonuses into tiers is plain moronic. Which bonus is better depends on the situation.