tuesday 08/12/2009

Keep sandro he can take out 90%of cards in the game in a mono skeelz deck no random

monday 07/12/2009

smiley thnks but i thought leaders would never be banned. what made them change there minds lol. im kinda glad they have leader bannable now. just got confused when i saw hugo on that list lol.

Close mods please

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=943949

yes it counters copper and soa which is used to stop copper.....ironic really

please rate and comment

2 messages

Askai Boohma Pegh Nyema Radek Scopica, Scotty, and a 2 star of your choice (either Somba or Mindy) is a decent mono deck (Personally I took Spiaghi instead of another 2*). Replace Scotty with Greow when you can, 10 power is better than 8 damage.

Yea, in the middle of the last ELO tournament, I was dominating with a Gheist/Skeelz deck featuring Caelus and Rolph... easily leveled myself up to 1100 until they put the B&R into effect... Oh well, it was a good run. And just as I have said, Caelus is sooooo incredible busted and unfair. I was even able to sell him off for more than what I brought him in the moment. Mise! LOL

Its debatable. Sometimes Hula is better sometimes is Esmeralda. In more times for me it's Esmeralda.

Actually, try this:

Lulabee 5*
Stanly 5*
Nanook 3*
Gabrielle/Taigo 2*

Uranus 3*
Murray 3*
Nimestiec 2*
Wakai/Na Boh 2*

Or the All Stars 10* version:

Jessie 2*
Ashley 2*
Randy 3*
Robb 3*

But I would combine Ulu Watu with a clan that has attack manipulation like Sakrohm or this Montana half deck:

Ottavia 3*
Mona 3*
Spiaghi 2*
Prince Jr 3*

My fav would be Sakrohm though because of their low pill abilities and Uranus. Both the Sakrohm and Montana half decks work very well and you don't even notice that they only bring 10* with them.

6 messages

Everything besides a Mono-Leaders clan smiley

Happy 3 years, lol.

I've been here for 2 years and 3 months but I took about 5-7 month break smiley

Yes, and this rank will change if you sell card or in the case on the ranks with % of collection as new cards are released

sunday 06/12/2009

I understand what your saying but 95% of newer player will not spend money on the game, they don't know it and its completly new to them sure we know tis worth it but since they don't know much about the game they wont spend money on it until they get experience

basically im saying that the new player would rather hear about affordable cards and not ones you get from a pack you can sell for 10k

Type 2 survivor

tana
hiko
lulabee
stanlee
weelee
graks
uranus
morphun

elo survivor
aurora
kerry
suzie
anita
elvira
lea
larry
steve

Ok i now have 30k to spend, i have both piranas and rescue so i should be good, thanks guys

close nowz smiley

Plz close mods

winner got their card

From what I can see, my biggest problems seems to be with damage, with the highest being Toro and Leviatonn's 5 so I'm thinking of the new 5* in Piranas Selma.

Create a subject