monday 14/12/2009

28 messages

Understood fargone (sorry for the tangents), but freedom is important here because the argument for using whichever flag you want is that everyone should have the freedom to mis-represent (display the wrong flag) if they want too.

My responce to this is, yes you can lie/fake, but the reason you don't is because it is at the expense of others, that way you can maintain you're freedom but behave in a manner that is respectful of others ie. in this case not shafting smaller countries out of there right to be represented on a fair and honest playing field.

I admit there is not many ways to control this but community opinion has allot of swing in the 'can' and 'can nots' of this game.

Mona is simply striking cause´of her abilty and DMG. Milovan is restricted to his abiltiy, rather difficult to activate and to bluff. Milovans Power 6 is weak in comparison to Mona which is more stable (6 + Ability). Mona is a great beginner but also a tremendous counter for any High-Star-Cars without +or - Bonus (Sylth, Aylen, etc.)

--> u have to choose Mona!

sunday 13/12/2009

I don't think you'll ever see a Skeelz with a straight Power buff ability - especially not one that high. Mostly because the clan bonus means it may as well be printed power, so why do the redundancy of an ability? I think you'll see the Skeelz getting Power buffs as Confidence/Revenge for the forseeable future.

Further, Skeelz already have three 8-Power 4 stars - yes, one is not that great for ELO(Damien), but Manfred is quite usable, as is Corvus. Greem isn't bad if you don't mind delayed damage - but much like Sylth, she's a coinflip card. And if you want another 8 Power, you might consider dropping Chwing for Cley - it gives you the chance for a "Confidence or Revenge" headgames moment, plus another serious damage source.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=957390

pls tell me some mistakes and what i can do to improve . also rate up pl0x smiley

Im sure gonna make this deck it is even so cheap smiley

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=956555

Need help to make it perfect
(only have 11k clintz)
(so be reasonable)

S(apegod, smiley I don't care? smiley

Lol Flavi0o Crf...wish i have him smiley

Aww, for a second there i thought you achieved a minus ELO. that would have been something worth posting about smiley

The UR staff has been very busy. The Ipod app and the ????? tab.

My Favorie 9* Pussycats

Yayoi
Muze
Gwen 1*
wanda 1*

then that leaves you 16 stars to play with

Good Luck

saturday 12/12/2009

I just reached 1400, my personal record, with Rescue Me At Elo (New)

Got to 1,300 rating easily with this deck.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=427872

You could maybe switch Dacote in there due to all the SoA this week.

All cards should be up for ban, not just some

smiley plz post on this an rate. the first link dose not work. plz use the second link

It suddenly dissapeared, i had it bookmarked but after a few weeks of it being up it stopped loasding

The only cards I can think of that would go from 6 to 7 when versing Sliman is Shayna (6 power Courage+bonus= 11 power-4=7power) but everyone else cleared everything up

Omg wrong forum close plz =P
my bad i will repost at the trade forum

Create a subject