saturday 12/12/2009

It suddenly dissapeared, i had it bookmarked but after a few weeks of it being up it stopped loasding

The only cards I can think of that would go from 6 to 7 when versing Sliman is Shayna (6 power Courage+bonus= 11 power-4=7power) but everyone else cleared everything up

Omg wrong forum close plz =P
my bad i will repost at the trade forum

Okay...i got one more question..replacing Gary...should i buy Rosa and upgrade one of other cards or buy Don or Fabio i dont know who to choose..

The only questionable aspects about the deck is there is no defense.
freaks have 2 solid damage reducers, and an ok damage reducer...
and jane ramba is also a pretty strong card and easily could replace Trish...
jane ramba has constant power, and has some damage reduction.

looks like something you would have to play past 1200 elo with before you could determine what you need.

That is pretty good for the price.
of course there are a few changes to be made to make it as strong as those two clans could be...
props on the nice budget ELO deck.

Hula esmeralda soushe miss ming hhahahaha

smiley thanks nameineed i was thinking the same but could not put it in words

For this week, the Stop ability on Glosh is definitely worth more than the extra 1 damage on Ghoub . Steve is just too busted to not use in conjuction with Slyde. And Suzie has always pulled her weight. I like Ragman's suggestions.

smiley thanks found it now gess i missed it when i was looking for it can close this ty

friday 11/12/2009

This is my deck until I can get the last cards I need.

Andsom
Cyan
Sliman
Tula
Amanie
Miken Moose
Noodile
Yookie

I might actually stick with this deck, since there's more reducers this way, although I do plan on replacing Miken Moose with Arno when I get the money. The only weakness I can see is when playing against cards that have SOA for ability, and I don't have any Roots on hand to counter them.

I kinda wish I had room for another leader so I can add Hugo or Timber, but there's no way I'm replacing Sliman or Amanie. And I want to keep the Roots/Piranas ratio even so I don't end up with only one card from a clan xD

My public presets:
DT:
deleted
deleted

ELO:
deleted
deleted
deleted

Some advice for if you do survivor. Don't attempt it late at night EST, there aren't that many opponents, and most of the players who are on will wipe the floor with most players. I couldn't get a single victory last night T.T

1* filler is, in many ways, just as unbalancing as ELO-banned cards - because they seriously skew the deck construction rules in favor of the "Mr. Suitcase" player. Much like the "Power 9" in Magic, using them can easily decide a game - not because you drew them, but because you drew what you could pack-in extra because of them. It's like allowing someone to pay an "extra" fee at a Magic tourney so they can use a 40-card deck - and everyone who doesn't is required to have a 60-card deck. While the example is somewhat inverse, the point remains the same; they bend the deck-building rules in favor of those who pay for the privledge. In ELO, I could see a restriction on non-EVO cards, since ELO is "supposed" to be about pure skill at the game - the ultimate level playing field. But in non-ELO play, you don't see them - because their cost is significantly higher than their return in non-ELO play. SO an ELO ban on non-evo cards would pretty much instantly collapse that sector of the market - but until/unless there are some restrictions on it, top play will revolve around it - and thus be dominated by those who have the resources to keep the machine turning.

I picked up Muse the other day and have already seen a big dffernce in my wins and loses. Guess I just gotta save up for charlie and Yayoi

It really does depend on the play style of each person.

We're bound to see the opinion shift around with each new change and limitation in the various modes of play.

As for the Sakrohm, Taborga, they DO have many cards that are highly manipulative in various categories. Pillz, life, and those two damage reducers that reduce such by five and have a minimum of one. Their bonus is almost as good as the Uppers too, sooooo... Yeah.

Personally, I've operated an Ulu Watu deck for most of my time here. It's a challenge playing it right now, but that is actually quite fun, even against Uppers and Montana... ... Up until I go up repeatedly against the same staple cards over and over. Variety is the spice of life!

It's not really cheap at over 20k & it has a semi-evo which will cost to upkeep.

thursday 10/12/2009

smiley
hmm freks huh well if you do it right amber good be great but if a -4 power beat your card when amber boost is going then you have a problume thought that rarely happens.

elkore takes pills maken it harder for a player to bea a freak by turn 3 an 4

mourphum willive you a pill but if they have eklore then you will have a hard time fighting harly happens with both on feild.

eyrik great in case you wont to drop there power by 1 maken it so you have to pill less per turn to win a round.

briget would be good cause she keep up your hp so the posion ccan do its thang but she only heal you 3 times in hole battle.

i say try out eyrik thought you should know if its a mix deck with aleader its going to be prity hard compaired to a pure deack with a leader.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=950456

Any advices are welcome!

Create a subject