wednesday 18/11/2009

smiley to new players plz post if this helped you out.

Chapperz so let me see a deck you think has the WOW please. im intrested to know smiley

Montana with hugo sad but its the new trend
I hate it I can beat it because montana has low damage but yea try it

Oh i like your style

elo
pegh
nyema
greow/sylth
askai/ongh
skeelz-
chiara
jay
sasha
redra

Also Caelus. I've come across a couple of matches in which the hand included 2 or more Caelus -es.

I guess I'll add:

With Vansaar: Three level 1 cards leveling up to level 2 gives you 31 EXP in total. (10 EXP each + 1)
Three level 2 cards leveling up to level 3 gives you 61 EXP in total. (20 EXP each + 1)
Three level 3 cards leveling up to level 4 gives you 91 EXP in total. (30 EXP each + 1)
Three level 4 cards leveling up to level 5 gives you 121 EXP in total. (40 EXP each + 1)

Haven't tried, but I assume it will be the same without Vansaar. So that'll be 41, 81, 121 and 161 EXP respectively from level 1-5.

Have fun training.

Fang Pi used to be one the worst clans in Elo. Because of their new reinforcements they are a power to be reckoned with!

GanGsta´s PaRaDiSe

Haha, Chapperz made me laugh.

What they all say is true! You are probably and most definetely a Sentinel user hence the crying love of your Copper. I bet you get whooped every so often by the Ability of Sylth heh? Hence the picking of ONE card which can also be arguably unuseable against a SoA....

Tut tut tut, clan fanboys these days.

Learn to be versatile my friend.

Baby q to muze and jehn to louise

pretty cheap and very good improvments

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=902969&list

this is my current mono sentinel deck BUT its 26* : ( now i want a ELO deck so please help me with this.

Or, or orrrrrrrr, use All stars, they have top tier of any stars, they have Jessie and Ashley some of the best 2 stars in the game, randy and robb, another 3 star extravaganza, 4 stars they have marina, striker (sometimes) alexei, and liu, for 5 stars they have solid options of eyrton, oyoh, and el gringo. Sakrhoms work power man. + att. man. = EVIL

tuesday 17/11/2009

Made one just for you lot smiley lols

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=902747

Wonder if the staff even reads this, these weekly elected bans just aren't working >.>

You can reach 60+ battle points when u first start..i.e lvl 1-4
Anyway mines in the high 60s when i first started playing
but lately i can get about 40-50 in Danger zone smiley

I'll love to see your best decks

Post on this thread or the deck if you want.

I would love to see your decks which have brought you good success.

"But what do you mean by sucess UM-1984?"

Well i mean decks that have given you good ELO scores, good survivor runs, and even decks which have got you in the top 10 for DT.

however one rule:
1. The deck(s) has (have) to be yours and you must explain why you chose those cards and why it gave you so much success (because obviously you might of had a different mindset which made you choose card "X"smiley

I'll also create those decks for vids (if they are good enough and under your agreement that is).

love to here your deck ideas.

Where can I find one of these fun guilds? smiley

I think that chiara gibson and hawkins are overrated

because with the first 2 they have a pretty bad ability and both cost around 2.5k
hakins just isn't worth the clintz for the cost of hawkins you could have done a full ELO piranas deck without hawkkins

There is not a whole lot of cards out there that can beat Jackie. And introducing a single card that beats Jackie isn't gonna work. Why ? Well, because you simply can't match a single card against another single card on purpose if the opponent doesn't want that.

You would need at least 3 cards that have something like 8 power and a stop: +12 attack ability. And you can't introduce cards like that because of ELO. GHEIST and Roots simply wouldn't see play there anymore. Or you would have to give those cards to these clans. And we all know what happened to Ratanah with only -5 opp att.

Redra and Bristone are good enough damage reducers against Jackie, but their clan's aren't exactly DT clans, especially not in that combination and then it would still be 3 free damage for Jackie for 0 pillz or pill advantage.

Tyd, Zatman and LT are practically the only cards that can beat Jackie on a regular basis, and like I mentioned, Jackie can easily avoid those single cards. On top of that, not many people have LT and Piranas have the same problem as GHEIST and Skeelz. They are simply not a DT clan. And using Uppers for Zatman implies using Jackie, which isn't solving, but adding to the problem all over again.

Cards like Nanook or Tana can defeat Jackie as well... but only in high pill battles (4 pillz+ in this case).

With ELO in mind, the real DT problems (LT and Jackie) won't be fixed anytime soon because you would have to create a whole ELO banned clan to counter Jackie and LT. IMHO

So all in all WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!

monday 16/11/2009

Ok i made this thread to help people like myself who love to gamble and bluff or try to counter bluff every game but while this maybe fun and can win battles not usually posible to win, it has certain disadvantages like the opponent caught ure bluff or when you think they were bluffing but actually weren't. I have what i think is a decent way to get around this.

Ok first off, lets start with the first round: the most effective round to use a bluff/counter bluff. 3 reasons why:
-the opponent usually doesn't start off big, throws small to medium cards*

-if ure bluff doesn't work, it doesn't screw you up as the later rounds, and also the same if you fail at counter bluffing the opponent**
-if you fail at a bluff, it's not always a bad thing because it can lead to a better bluff next round***

Create a subject