friday 04/12/2009

And how about a leader that cancels the poison effect? I am really tired of fighting all those heavy poison cards like sylth.

Check it out and rate it if u like.

Elo Deck:
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=934423

Survivor Deck:
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=936673

The Uncut Version Elo

Crips DT

deleted Surv T2

Rate and coment,if you think there is room for improvment(and there always is) feel free to write what to change...
Thnx

I manage to get to 1220 elo points using this deck.

23:15 Elo you beat Straka (6-0): 1220 ELO
23:11 Elo you drew with momo063 (7-7): 1203 ELO
23:08 Elo you narrowly escaped from Joshn1989, New Generation Academy (3-1): 1200 ELO
23:03 Elo you were annihilated by Delusion_AG (2-14): 1186 ELO
22:59 Elo you won by forfeit against Iphone 3Gs, La Familia....Blazin' Fyah! (10-14): 1195 ELO
22:57 Elo you drew with -J0KER-, UrbanGermany Guild (5-5): 1179 ELO
22:53 Elo you narrowly escaped from NoobSuk789, Urban Madness Academy* (5-2): 1177 ELO
23:20 Elo you beat naguib, Burning Skull (6-1): 1172 ELO
23:13 Elo you narrowly escaped from LionWarrior (8-5): 1156 ELO
23:06 Elo you narrowly escaped from HD_celice87, Team HD (4-2): 1142 ELO
22:58 Elo you were annihilated by Yram1, Magic Urban (0-12): 1121 ELO
22:56 Elo you won by timeout against Cocis23, Wild Wolves (8-6): 1129 ELO
19:38 Elo you lost against Belerofonte, LOS MISERABLES (0-6): 1111 ELO
19:13 Elo you beat Fire-angel974, Dead Or Alive (8-3): 1123 ELO
Tuesday:
23:46 Elo you beat maxence94, les brute (7-0): 1107 ELO

What do you mean?

What helps me out in battles is cheese.

Normally I buy the usual Light Cheese Strings, but If I am really losing badly over and over again, I would hit the stores and buy a whole wheel of buffalo cheese. It gears me up with energy for the future battles.

On the other hand, if I have won at LEAST 10 battles in a row, I would reward myself with a slice of blue cheese. Yumm!

Good luck though!

Yes, you are spot on with my second post, Vanity.
Once Vickie Cr levels up, you could buy another one, but if you play UR long enough, there won't be any Vickie's left below max level!

Anymore advice for me? Please?

thursday 03/12/2009

Well i guess i will have my go at this.....

Clan: Skeelz
Strengths:
-bonus is protection:ability, which makes those pesky SoA/SoB cards useless unless its a wall card
-but the bonus doesnt make a very big difference in battle, so they are good for half decks
-good abilities, every skeelz card has one and they are excellent
-not exactly a strength, but i love their artwork!
-have good 3* , 4*, and 5* cards (aka tomas, corvus, and chiara)

Weaknesses:
-not many cards to choose from, so may not have enough cards to fit ones playing style
-protection:ability doesn't really have an effect unless theres SoA/SoB present
-some of those better cards like caelus are killed by walls
-not too much for power so they need a good strategy to handle

Well thats just my say in it.... feel free to criticize me if you think im making an idiot out of myself....smiley

Thanks for the advice. This is my new plan

Timber (R)/Hugo (R)/Bridget (R)/Ashigaru (R)
Arno (U)
Lou (U)
Miken Moose (C)
Rico (U)
Noodile (at 1 star)
Yookie (C)
Amanie (R)

The only worry I have is keeping Noodile at 1 star. Does she get exp from ELO? Is there any way to stop her from getting exp? Also, this is an alternate team I though of.

Timber (R)/Hugo (R)/Bridget (R)/Ashigaru (R)
Arno (U)
Nahi Cr
Miken Moose (C)
Rico (U)
Lilly
Yookie (C)
Amanie (R)

Nahi for shutout, Lilly for power and damage.

I was thinking this just today too

We are aware of the "complaints" regarding DTs and fixes are in the works for most of the issue (as far as we can fix them).
We agree there might be some bad sheep but they are a minority and we are tracking them down (and we'll even more).
But adding a prefix or a suffix is just annoying, not helping and to be honest, pretty harsh for us as we are trying to fix things all the time the best we can.

Message like this one are a much much better way to share your feeling, and the "contact us" page is even better.

I'm closing this thread until we implements the fixes.

Some guilds recruit others dont but you did turn the filter off so...im not too sure

Hi, I'm rather new to the game and don't know how to join an event sometimes.
For some event, it says "not open to unsolicited applications". What does that actually means and how to join those certain events?

Thank you for you help

wednesday 02/12/2009

This is currently the deck that im using

1330 elo

its very decent and can 2hko in almost all draws , but i think u can afford to replace a couple of the cards in em with better ones to make it even better smiley

Thats why i didnt include chan or fei in the presets that i made , i see u looked at them , hope u managed to win using em smiley

2 messages

What LOA Daigon said should be enough for you.

But just for reassurance.

Clintz are for individual cards to buy from the Market.
Credits are for packs to buy in the Shop.

You can get Clintz from winning battles, doing Daily Tournamets etc.
You only get Credits from ELO (check Game Rules for more info on ELO), Survivor (again, Game Rules) and by using real life money to get Credits in the Shop (bottom of page).

Good luck!

Ah. In that case the power manipulation clans are the way to go. Personally I like All-Star with a Jessie/Robb or Randy/ Marina/Striker half-deck, classic. You could try to fit a Lamar Cr in there, and go with a Jessie/Robb/Randy/Lamar Cr, but that leaves you at a disadvantage with the "other" half, and you're giving up two pretty good cards. As for the other half, it's up to your playstyle. Or you could go with a Skeelz half-deck, since they're like the utility-clan (in other words, they seem to fit in any kind of deck since they're dependant on abilities rather than bonuses).

A new clan (if there is going to be one) will be out sometime in the next 2 months, but dont hold your breath

Those are some good choices, and I especially like Hugo. I think I'll replace Timber with him. Amo would be great for my defensive strategy, and I like how he's low cost. I was going to get Noodile today, but I ended up buying Yookie insteadsmiley

Looks like I have some saving up to do.

Create a subject