friday 13/11/2009

Watch this cool video of lady gaga .......but i made a preset ...pls watch the preset....vote it and watch the video of lady gaga called bad romance....in the preset is where i give the location of the bad romance song and dont forgot to comment the song .....here you go : deleted

^.^ I think its a fine statement as well.. But I dont think a WHOLE THREAD should be dedicated to it!!

(And gina glitt IS good!! Like what wise said, I use her!)

Still need some ideas.

thursday 12/11/2009

For what its worth, I agree with onlyChaos. I haven't read anyone from the anti-ban faction with a solid argument

I got Vickie but well hard to get other cr.

Presets are messed up cause I want dual deck only, tho most of the presets are filled with useless cards or show offs.

In Dt2 use 26-28 starrs for good deck
This is good survivor deck tho

Im confused, but thanks. I'll try all the options and see whats best

Andsome XD with SOA, he's more stable

It seems that everything has been said smiley

I would think the best bangers mono deck would be
loocio
verman n 3*
blaaster
b ball
graff
shann
juicy lord lvl 1
boden power

but thats just me

5 Animals Circus
and this one plz rate and comment

Dude your post's title is misleading, be carefull wiith that.
I'll rate your deck.smiley

wednesday 11/11/2009

Sasha and sandra are not that hard to beat with attack manip clans,.. as there bonus makes up for the power/attack abilitys of them,..

In elo i love to play pirana's most of time combined with some other clan,..
there sob makes there atk manips useluss most of the time smiley except if they have sob,..
+ pill manipulation can let me use a few extra pills if needed uppers/montana arnt that big of a deal for 'm

Any other thoughts?

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=884450

I need help making this deck god enough to sue in elo i have been playing it and losing horribly i don't have a small price cap so please suggest any cards you can as long as their not a CR

You got the good cards already.lol this is my type 2 pirana deck maybe itll help u out.

Hawkins
Katan
Kristin
Scubb
Sliman
Smokey
Sting
Tyd

i sometimes swap kristin for rhed or even greesh. since greesh is underrated many people wouldnt pill against him and with fury he has gotten me lots of wins.

for your deck i would take out trey and tula and leave that for elo or t1 format. you have dahlia(which im jealous cuz i still havent gotten one lol) so you dont really need andsom. get sliman to replae andsom. and thats pretty much it really. you have the essenials so its just really mix and match till you find wat u like to play.

Been stated before but mainly because roots have no 4 star to replace ratanah, still waiting UR staff, and while none of GHEIST are OP as like zatman, they are the main soa clan now and people hate facing soa in UR

Dacha macha???

The only way for the good ol' days to come back is a roll back. Lmao! smiley

When a card doesn't have a release date at urdb.kirlad.net doesn't mean necessarily that it was there from the beggining, just that I couldn't track it back to it's release date.

The same goes with characters that have Cr date as 1111-11-11. I'm going to make some tweaks to the site so you can see clan release dates and a few more things.

Create a subject