monday 16/11/2009

No one clan is stronger all round, it's all about preference.

Which clan bonus do you prefer: SoB or +2 power?

Ulu Water are the more hard hitting brute force clan of the two (lots of power and dmg abilities).
Nightmare are the more utility based of the two (lots of life manipulation abilities)

Depends what if you prefer an aggressive or defensive tactic.

Second best I can think of is Kolos, Kolos, Kolos, Azel, all maxed (assuming you already leveled all your cards) which is 51 damage with fury 12*3= 36 + 15= 51. BOT the most ive done was 41 or something.

Close please.

sunday 15/11/2009

Could you please close this thread.

I need to repost with edits to work around the post count limit.

Thanks.

Well I guess that means that I can close this since everyone is saying Yayoi. Close please

If you were creating a clan what would it be this is my clan
Name:Strankz

Description:In clint city for thousands of years many intruders attacked clint city after the battle the place was like rubbish it was very quiet everyone got up back on their feet and began to make clint city good.But little did they know that their and underworlds.One fine day things rose up in the sky from the ground.Led by a good and loyal king named Srackx Strankz look forward to save clint city.

Hi, i just sold all my cards and bought ALL jungo cards, i'm searching for the best possible deck now
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=897064
I like this one a lot, i made it not to ko the opp, but make a giant life gap
plz comment and rate

any other jungo deck ideas, pllz tell me smiley

Sherman.

Not everyone who is over level 50 is a "Great player".
Level determines nothing as to do with skill as a player.

Sure, (s)he may have more experience, but a level 10 could beat a level 73 if the level 10 has a really good grasp of the game and the level 73 player isn't as good.

The player you faced wasn't a bad player, (s)he had just made a mistake. smiley

Still need more people plz rate green

All stars

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=416922&list
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=421847&list

What WarPig said for ELO...

for Survivor T2 I would recommend getting cards like

Lin Xia- her "9" damage brings people with 13-14 life down to 4-5 life, allowing easy KO with a card like Toro.

XU52- he's not that good, but when you can afford all the stars you want... anyway, he has a big psychological impact with -8 opp. attack coupled with VERY solid 8 damage.

Rolph- almost a staple in any deck, ELO, T1 or T2. Brings (almost) anything to 5-6 power and cripples it with SOA. Easy 6 damage.

Toro- same as Rolph

Methane- 7/7 solidness, Miss Twice is better but she's a tad expensive

For Junkz you should get

Peeler- very versatile

Taham- good pill manipulator, with +8 attack with a nice 8 power

Fuzz- same as XU52
Ummm... if you can afford him DJ Korr Cr is near godly =/

Looool, why not both Piranas and Jungo???
Anyway i would keep Ongh, but that's just me, i like jungo quite a lot and Ongh is my default 5* for Jungo. He's a beast.smiley

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=894015&listsmiley hears my dt elo deck

I would consider some attack manipulation clans too. Skeelz in half deck are quite relying on power/pillz to overcome the opp and thus need some clans which are ready for low pill fights.
I am not a fan of pillz manipulations+revenge/confidence tbh.

saturday 14/11/2009

When ppl are talking about uppers being dead without dorian, they are talking about ELO where both jackie and zatman are staff banned. This is largely true, the other cards in uppers high stars are not great. The only decent 1 would be the new addition glenn. nellie and beetenka both are weakened by soa and jeeves has such low power and no ability that SOB destroys him and even regular cards are good against him.

@kdgns montana monus doesn't completely cancel rescue, on 0 pillz, they usually win as montana have a min of 8. Also rescue have SOB, courage SOB, a decent SOA, +life cards and Stop ability cards. Montana only has an SOB that is ELO Banned, courage SOB and a barely used SOA, the other SOA is one of the most expensive crs in the game and isn't ELO legal. The only advantage montana have in ELO is the fact that they can combine with hugo and maintain their full bonus.

I see, thanks.

Go to your profile page, select SET at "change your picture". A window will open, select BROWSE.
Get a picture from your pc or download one from the internet. Then click on Send my picture. Finaly Validate it in your profile page. Let me know if you have a problem smiley

smiley i thin up cause hes a 8 damige an his ability realy makes him realy strong.

I guess it sorta depends where u are...elo...surviver..ect... but i'd say Ulu watu

Yet An Another New Clan Bonus thread here.

Special stance: +15 attack if opponent has SoB else just +5
(killer against nightmare/piranha)

Drainer: -2 opponent health (min 4).
(immune against damage reduction but cant KO with this bonus and pointless if oppinent is low health....)

Create a subject