In UR's tough times, the last thing a player really wants to do is pay for their services, I agree with comics and packs, however: Paying to play a mode in whatever currency e.g. Cash or Clintz, Credits or Tokens is not player friendly. Players forfeit the game if they don't agree with paying. Having something forced upon you to pay to become Eternal is not nice. You either work your freaking socks off or you pay. It should never be forced in a game mode. That's why leader wars was unsuccessful and coliseum at times when having to pay credits to enter. Was not player friendly.
However, the times when having to pay for coliseum had roughly 500 players participate and prizes for players up to 1500th place. When it was free, the amount was way dearer at a good 3500 at decent.
There has always been a few rules to this game.
- Very good players become Eternal.
- Rich cash players become Eternal.
- Casual players play for fun and strive for missions etc.
Only 2 outcomes but truth is not everyone can be Eternal.
Thats true but the other game moseds need better 2* an what not since i think i read some were they are putting more steep is it penalty or bann's on dt's
If they took rb's an changed the stats of a card would of worked but no one eles wonted that in the vote so they didi remove them some of us lost huge amounts of money me 500k other more. so think you got off lucky lol.
you can get ld's a lot easier now that's great they should just remove arcade or change the prizes an make it pay to play. i would not even care if they redid arcaed to pay to play for cr's they could make a bundle.
1. Flash (the stuff the old app was programmed with) is basically obsolete, for safety reasons and cause browsers will scrap their support for it in the foreseeable future
2. Cards with a crossed out pill shouldn't really exist anymore, as the new league mode features a new ban system. There are tourney penalites for cards, which inhibit their usability quite a bit, if they are penalised that is.
3. Game is quite on the uprising again, climbing out of the hole it dug itself slowly but steadily by modernizing art, app, being back on kongregate and so on.
4. RB cards were - as they don't exist anymore - very old cards that got a makeover artwise. They have been removed from the game again, however, and now old cards get new art from time to time.
Hope that helps
Wasn't sure where to put these questions but here they are:
1. What happened to the old battle interface, like the KO animation (used to be one of my favorite things)?
2. What happens if I use cards with the crossed out pill in a tourney?
3. Has the game stopped it's advertising/expanding?
bit of some unrelated questions but all responses are appreciated
Dixie 's out for ongh
A Greekish rebellion angel clan that came from the sky's to Clint City led by the daughter of the emperor who has been taken by the Nightmare clan.
Depends on what zone you are in. Im in polit arena and i get aroud 2k one bronze 2 silver and an uncommon
Ok! These comments all make sense. I feel enlightened.
The one where the collectors aren't Ymirah Cr and Xantiax Robb Cr level of telegraphed months in advance, most likely.
My thread I closed it you open it my thread
Yes, I received yomi ld from arcade
Wow this guy is psycic!
This is why missions are so much better to me any way lol.
Effect- Put one character you control that's not exhausted back into your deck and draw another character to replace it at random.
Effect- Free fury (A weaker version of +2 damage)
Effect- All cards controlled gain their clan Bonuses
I dunno where i can post this so that the makers of the game can see it.
On the top right of the screen there is a box with your avatar and guild/level/monetary assets. That profile box.
Unless you're on a narrow screen or browser window. I'm guessing 975 pixels wide minimum, but I don't know if there's another factor in play with that.
Thanks guys! I forgot about kirlad. I've used it before prolly around 4 years ago? but never for the market. are the price ranges on kirlad up to date here in the main site?
@popblue3 I see.. I just miss those good ol' days. same situation here. on and off for prolly 5 years now?