sunday 08/11/2009

- manfred
+ corvus *duh?

Seriously at the last round its almost always 50/50 unless you have more pillz or higher power than opponent

if you haven't figured out your opponent in the first two rounds then you will have to take a guess

that is why people love attack manip so much-helps out so much in the last rounds

ps reducers also help so that you can focus all you can on destroying the 1 card you can and protecting yourself from the card you can't beat

The line between popular cards and unpopular cards are actually very slim

ex striker vs. alexei

striker is that popular for his 1 damage

law of supply and demand people will gravitate toward cards that are better

the most expensive cards may be overpriced but it is for a good reason

ps: jerromy, you have been making lots of posts saying that eklore is good-well duh everyone knows what eklore can do, but people don't use her as much is because of high min and 7 power-that's also without a bonus

i actually like eklore because of high damage but morphun has the magic number 8 and that makes all the difference in the world also his ablility works all the time no minsmiley

it not whether a card is good or not, its whether it will be good all the time for many people its solidity that matters

since attk manip/pow manip is so popular people will want morphun more because he has the better chance to win

thats why little differences such as 1power or damage matter

thats also the reason why zero dead is so expensive 7/1 against soa is better than 4/3 because you can still win

No, Trin is important (and if you wanna swap a Sakrohm, take out Uranus since He is weaker in T2S). Getting the Sakrohm bonus every now and then in combination with Morphun is really important in later stages.

Imho the only card that could be replaced by Stanly is Wee Lee. Has to be tested if the missing DR hurts the deck. Stanlys ability should be good enough to keep his lower power in comparison to Wee Lee.

smiley
@Nobunaga_Oda have you tryed maken your deck an puting in public present so we can see the deck you have to make a better helpfull tips.

to do that you set as deck then go to my deck then look for make this deck publick click that an rest is easy then post the link hear .

Here it goes, my newest Dt experiment. Can you say 2HKO???? DT deck
Now let me hear the masses!!!smiley
Comment and rate it please.

You should mail support, we're not going to be able to do anything here but speculate/rant along/sympathise.

Thread's a little pointless.

For elo you could use
glorg
ghumbo
eadh
phyllis
pan
kenny
Sheitane
Dieter
thats 25*

Kuei and Pan.

Thanks all for your help

If you would use a Skeelz half-deck, the other half must not be pill dependent.
So, that means, either Uppers, Sakrohm, Montana, Junkz or Sentinel would be your 2nd half-deck.
You could try Piranas with their pill manipulation also.
I'm actually using Saks/Skeelz just for fun. haven't tried it in ELO though, because of Uranus's banning.
Sunder 'Till Death

I also have All Stars/Skeelz
Magical Stadium

And Sentinel/Skeelz
To Stop Skeelz!

You could use my deck as basis, then just switch cards to what you prefer.
Good luck with this, and I hope, I helped. smiley

Plz close mods thankyou

@ KON ... XD ('06 actually) smiley

@ Chapperz ... thanks

GG ... always

Gimme me tips or betteer cards to use, cheap please :]

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=881411

OMG close mods

saturday 07/11/2009

Edd and donnie they are better than edd and don and 1* less

The reason Gil is good is because he calls bluff, devastates DR, and can run 4 damage if necessary. People use Aurelia, who is Gil without the ability. If you don't only look at the ability Gil is still an amazing card.

Veenyle, however, is pretty awful. People would much rather take the 1 damage be done with it, all they have to do is waste any low star card, like Samantha or even 1 pill Gil. If you can replace Veenyle with Lolly, always do so.

Rate plz

Rescue's too expensive for a new player... go with Montana/Hugo although you'll need to switch eventually if you want to get far past 1300.

Well that's only 7 but you get the picture.

What AiR GeaR said was correct.

Create a subject