monday 19/10/2009

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=665529

I'm working with that right now for DTs type 1, been getting in the top 100 but not as high as i would like. It seems that SoA decks kills me a bit too much but i'm not sure how to fit in cards like glosh into the mix. I dont particularly like beverly because even with ability she's still only 6 power whereas i can use anita as a 7 power wall even without ability

2 messages

Thanks. i always wondered why dj korr never got in the lists

Shann is more often used in monodecks, she is kinda predictable in a 2/2 or 1/3 hand.

Ye UM Buchha he is but i thought on someone that would have the trick when u cut through a box and in it is a human that comes out unharmed in his art because ironfield has just birds and nothing else on his art. And also All stars could use a swimmer.

I prefer randy, my friend prefer robb
which one do you ilke, more power or more damage?

randy can be used for two hit KO with striker (withiout fury)
and, randy can safe you many times with his 6 damage
6 damage at level 3 and can be really scary at the same time is rarely seen
the problem is, randy cannot handle low power, with +/- attack card or low power with + power in ability
I can say for sure he will have a big problem against copper

robb, on the other hand, offer you a very good chance to win a round
7 power become 2 is quiet impressive, use 2 pillz and most likely you win
but that he will be a randy with less damage when being hitted by SOA

Don is good
Enzo is greater
Fabio is best

That's just my playstyle as I prefer power manipulation over poison/high power

Ive sold gheistling and got dolly

I think most players will tell you that T1 tournaments are generally easier for lower level players. The 25 star requirement limits you from facing all 5 star cards. You could be facing some of the best and most expensive cards in the game in T2 play. So (Generally) stay in T1 until you can acquire some higher lvl cards.

Now, to answer the question: They are both hard without a good deck.

I'd choose bangers

Probably change fabio-hugo. it is surprisingly effective. simon/giovanni to ottavia

1. uppers - Lords of DT's
2. montana - My first clan and my favourite themed
3. bangers - I'm all about the them of this clan and I gotta give it up for blaaster and bodenpower, the dynamic duo.
4. roots - All round good cards
5. ulu watu - Lords of T2 Survivor
6. sakrohm - My secondary T2 Survivor clan
7. junkz - Good in ELO and Type 1
8. all stars - good power base for ELO
9. freaks - I like to play strategy with them
10. sentinel - I share the same beliefs as NWA when it comes to cops but with stats like that, how can you not use em?
11. rescue - I really really hate rescue but their stats and bonus are good so from time to time I use em.
12. gheist - I like using gheist but they do have some flaws
13. jungo - I love sylth and their 3 *s, not to mentiion askai is good but soa messes with them, unlees you use stoppers.
14. fang pi clang - I like using FPC, I have for a while and with the new releases they have received this year, they're good.
15. pussycats - I like a clan with hot girls but they seem to struggle against atk clans, specific pilling is a must.
16.piranas - Over rated IMO, sure they gain back pillz but its so repeatitive and often predictable.
17. nightmare - They have some good card but in general their power is just too low and against soa most of their dmg too.
18. skeelz - They have some good cards but I just haven't gotten that into them yet...maybe later
19. la junta - They have some good cards but alot of average ones so I'm divided

Um.. is it just me or bad link?

Hey,

I'm a reasonably new player, and i would like to know the best deck for me at the moment. I would like to know any changes needed in my decks as well.

Mono Montana:
Don
Edd
Giovanni
Prince Jr
Mona
Oscar
Spiaghi
Sharon

or this deck:
Montana/Uppers
Don
Prince Jr
Mona
Oscar
Zatman
Wendel
Oxen
Frankie Hi

Any help would be appreciated.

Owwww.... my rolph is banned?... bummer.

Nightmare and estalt = thumbs down

You'll get 2 + 2 more often than 3 + 1, that's why it's not 25/25/50

sunday 18/10/2009

I personally like DJ more smiley

George to Buck sounds good too, ty.

Create a subject