thursday 29/10/2009

At kon

Have you ever used Lehane? She eats five* cards for braskfast.
Ive done a little research. With her bonus active I fond only six cards thet can beat hem in a same pillz batlle:
Chan Fei Ongh Azgorth and they need to put 3 pillz Jackie Lyse teria who are elo banned . That makes her the best defender i nthe ur.
and 2 damage for a 2 card is good . You aregoing to attack with Bob koy or arno cause of theur damage?

Sasha - MUST
redra - SHOULD
liam - COULD
milton - MIGHT

Man I dint think this thread would last this long.

PussyCats was The first Clan I collected all of at the Time. I got charlie in my free pack and loveed The movie Kill Bill....

Kenny .....was my Favorite after Charlie man that 2 live per was The Bomb........This was before Kollo's came out

It might help folks give advice if you provided a little more info, Gimatree_ok. Without knowing your play style or prefered clans, what works for someone else might not work as well for you.

Pimplicious: I know a person who gets 1300+ every week with mono montane -_- i also can easily get 1200 with them (dont bother for 1300) they can be really good in elo because thats were all the "stratergy" is so less attack clans, they can shine against non attack bonuses, i will give u that but everyclan does, saying montana sucks? hmm i think someones having trouble beating them smiley, oh and it is actually easy to beat montana with ulu, nanook = 10 power with bonus vs montana, 6 and 7 powers, lulabee gets the dreaded bonus away adn destroys them with power, taigo and gaia beat them in unless opponent uses 1-2 pillssmiley "I have beaten guys with hands of Vickie Cr (Cr) Jackie (R) Zatman (U) and Dorian (U) with my T1 deck" want a medal? i have beaten harder decks in type one and if u actually think for a second, u just said 3 uppers and 1 montana, the montana didn't even have its bonus and ur dissing them? vs mono before u want to talk about usefulness

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=858482

Here it is: O Caelus não passa
What do you have to say? Good? Bad? Doesn't stand a chance?
Any changes?

wednesday 28/10/2009

..."lose a point of Power", not of Damage, sorry.

Posted a comment, as requested.

Soo ya i tried making a credit purchase with my txt but it wont work?

Please, i rly don't understand why ppl don't like this deck, it actually is quite good and very cheap

I know that there are so called deck experts out there and I need deck advice from one of them.....smiley

For me this is kinda tuff seems there isnt many cards everyone underrates but for me it has to be decote
yeh okay a 6/6 base stat card for a 4 star is kinda low but a 1 hit ko against all Soas,ghiest and roots? come on
and its not as if u even need to fury so u can all pill it and win or bluff and laugh at ur oppent trying to stop you
good card i'd say well overlooked now bryan and the new cards came (cant remember name)

In Type2 fights I am always in the top 150 places for tournaments. Uppers & Montana screw you over & mono bangers are fairly tough too.

I think the lack of playable reducer cards in La Junta hurt them when it comes to ELO. Mitch can SoB but he's only really usefull in starting decks due to his low power.

Actually id advise you to go for 2 clans, rescue can work although it takes alot of tactics and luck so maybe switch to a different clan like gheist or skeelz. but im gonna let you decide that yourself, instead i will tell you how to build a good deck

now onto the type of deck you want:
if you want elo:- you need to aim for 25*, the average build contains no more than 3 2*'s and usually about 1 5*

if you want T2: there are 2 types of T2, DT's and Survivor

dt: 26*s is the aim, more is ok but it gets you less points and points are needed as they may win you prizes [good clans for dt's are any atk manip clans like uppers montana rescue ect ect]

survivor: - go wild, the sky is the limit. create a beastly deck with as many 5*'s as possible as this type is all about winning.[good clans are damage clans for quick finishes]

ok now i notice you have leaders, this is good but you have to know who to use with which clans. most of the leaders you have, vansaar and timber, are not going to help you so i wouldnt use them. hugo however will prove very usefull and he is almost a must.

next the clans you choose are important, there are certain ones not fit for certain types of rooms. but even more important is picking a clan that you like. often is the case of practice makes perfect so (as nubamaru knows all to well) stick with a clan and eventually it will pay off

I the player vote but where can we vote or do you need to be a certain level

Omg! never noticed it until you brought it up now! (antons i noticed) i never notice these little details...

I swear too lol but thats got nothing to do with pillz... well maybe when I lose by 1 pill. smiley
I would say to use atk clans, ppl often have to play pillz to get over them, dr helps too.

Ulu watu can be used to set off requirements for confidence, due to their high power. +9 power on almost each 3 star card is very commendable, some resistance against All-stars because of high base power, cheap and effective 2/3 star cards, but it's for the same reason why the other clans are dead in ELO, there are better bonus' and cards elsewhere.

Now i know what to use

Create a subject