thursday 15/10/2009

Well something totally amazingly awesome cant be brought for 600c but you can get a few nice things, ofc it depends on what clan your going to play.

Anyway with no information about what clan your picking im gonna give 2 suggestions and tell why.

first of all i guess you want something at your level that is.

1: high stared and with the stats to match the high stars
2: worth using also at later levels - preferably a stable card(a card that has no obvious replacement in its clan).
3: in a clan that have some popularity in ELO, DT or survivor

First suggestion would be:

Lou - she is a 5 star and got the stats to match it and is the 2nd best 5 star of the roots, she do cost 680c but you should be able to get the last 80 im sure. She is replaced later in the game by shakra but he is banned often so even when your level 30+ she is handy to own. Roots aren't that popular anymore but the SOA bonus is still awesome. Also the other cards of the roots are cheap as well

Kristin and Sliman - okay sliman isn't usable later in the game but he is still a freaking tank at level 12 and that at the price of 400c. Kristin on the other hand is by many considered the best 4 star for the piranas! and that at the price of only 300c!!!! perhaps the most underpriced card on the market atm. Also piranas have been a popular clan for a long time. Piranas are pricy though.

last word: if you wanna go ELO fast then roots is the clan. Just get Noodile, Rico, Yookie and Miken Moose.

They both have their strengths and weaknesses, edd has SOB which means he can take down rescue and power clans with ease, but his ability is courage meaning opp will see it coming so often I use him no ability. donnie is similar but is more centered on dmg rather than taking down opp, like edd his ability is also predictable so ppl will see it coming. The thing which makes the choice for me is the fact that edds ability can be used in 1 of the last 2 rounds, but donnies ability is useless if opp life is too low. Thats why I prefer edd, edd can also be a greater bluff with 1 or 2 pillz played and is great with hugo. If I where using hugo, I'd try both but I prefer edd.

wednesday 14/10/2009

Freaks are tricky because their bonus doesn't tweak attack or power. The basic strategy is to get a bonus hit through, defend and final round kill if you have to. Grudj is heavily used because if the Pillz return and the 8 power. Bogdan will probably see a ton of freaks decks once the price goes down. Life gain and damage prevention are also in a LOT of freaks decks.

deleted

About 45k, so it's not cheap, but it can get 10+ wins.

Agreed - The term "friends" should be mutual. Then the term "followers" for all other.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=826655 smiley

13 messages

Suport efect smiley

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/game/rules.php?show=table

Here u can see exact point distribution.

This is the deck thus far.
Pascua Rica y Alocada" target="_blank">http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_Pascua Rica y Alocada
I really dont want 24 stars so i have to replace Samantha (C) or Nimestiec (C)
If i replace Nimestiec (C) it would be with: Corrina (R).

OR

I can replace Samantha (C) with either Burt (C) or Rubie (R)..AHHH IM GOING CRAZY

Z3r0 D34d
toro
bristone
leviatonn
smokey
dalhia
tyd
hawkins

the gheist will damage all clans except gheist and roots and nightmare and piranas, the piranas take all of those clans down (except piranas lol) so there is one clan that should be able to have a chance against u but other then that u will win alot!

Hmm, u seem to be experienced so u obviously arnt losing for doing noob tactics, my best explination is that cards always has a general number of pills used, for example the majority of people i see with hawkins use 4 pills, people with prince jr use 2 mabey u are part of the majority, i can normally guess what every person will use pill wise and i win alot but the high lvl players go outside the box and do unexpected, thats why i do that aswell to counter it, if u are part of the general people then experienced people will eat u alive, if u are odd then u need to be odder lol

smileyyou dont have to give your password just pm me

Sorry about the link. http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=825335 smiley

tuesday 13/10/2009

J'ai un deck montana et je voudrais faire un biclan montana rescue , j'ai déjà la partie montana: edd spiaghi ottavia et prince jr mais je ne sais pas quel rescue prendre, je ne dispose que de 3000 clintz pour ce deck merci de votre aide

As what was mentioned above, please ensure that you have the "no random" mode selected. If you have any further problems in regards to this, please contact the customers' support services about them.

Thanks,
Mermaid

Thankyou everyone, i'm pretty confident now.

2 messages

I personally would take skeelz. ELO deck or T2? both can be found in presets easily

Go piranhas. they generally have higher power, and pill manipulation is amazing if done right. just be sure to get a DR from roots, like yookie.

Create a subject