dalhia
tyd
spycee
hawkins
gil
rowdy
gibson
lolly

Buy new blood. it has the highest chance of getting expensive cards. note: it doesnt have the most expensive cards, it has the highest chance of getting expensive cards

I'll go with Fuzz

Hmmm Fang Pi and La Junta are right in the damage department. Chiro and Dacote might serve your needs well (About 800 each but considering the damage they do and the power they have, its worth the cost), and Winston can block damage in La Junta and he costs only 150. Fang Pi has Nakata, Yusuke, Kati, and Xia Lemeng for under 600 clinkz each right now.

But im an offence guy

Thank you,
Sterkowitz

tuesday 06/10/2009

Chiara can even be used outside of a Skeelz deck.

Her stats
8-4 and her ability (if activated) -2 opp. power

Her bonus only protects her ability so her bonus really isn't necessary. You can throw Chiara around in any deck .

@ponchos
don't mess with bob joby he owns lolz
also i can see into the future when playing with bob joby XD

I am a SOB.
Please look and rate.
Nightboat to Cairo
I find SOB decks to be some of the most tactical and I love playing them.
Not sure if I should have gone mono or stayed split on these two clans.....thoughts appreciated.

A ELO-Deck for 40.000 Clintz??smiley

Hey, well i was in search of a ELO deck and i found this site http://www.urbanrivals.info/us/decks/all.html (yeah it's a french site) and if these decks were any good for ELO/tournament/survivor or if you have any idea about a good deck you can post here actualy if i sell some cards i could reach 19k clintz.

@utryudie:
that would be t2 and it is not really strong

You could try this Lets play some sports. Its also cheep

monday 05/10/2009

Mono Skeelz require Sasha and Sandro. No ifs, ands or buts.

9 messages

Keep Dolly, drop Azel to Sargh, Timmy to Sheitane, and up Luba to Toro or Anibal and Dieter to Azgroth or Glorg. You get two "bites" at poisoning and gain a pair of late-game hammers and the best low-pill wall Nightmare can have. Toro is more consistent, but only maximum has a power gap of 2 and has less damage. Anibal has more damage, same "base" power, and you''re almost suire to lose a round in any given game, but timing it so you have the Revenge available at the best time can be annoying. Glorg is a pure sledgehammer, while Azgroth will have an edge on most opponents. Yes, Sheitane is less damage, less power than Timmy, and less poison than Azel as well - but she's also only 2 stars, and has less minimum. This also allows for the "sly" play of bluff-leading with Dolly, whom they expect to be heavy-pilled because Sheitane has less power. Another option is to include Nerfeniti - the DR is not the best, but in Nef's case, it's more a "lose cushion" than a reason for existence. However, I'm not sure what you could pull to add her.

Thanks 4 the tips greatly apperciated.

I could do that too.

Loma Noju's ability is quite nice though. Good idea Chaos smiley

If you think a bout it the 7/7 ot hit 8/5 there about the same if your down to 5 or 6 pills an other has like 6 or 7 pill eklore has higher chance of maken the kill an havey damigesmiley

smiley so far the highest % of players un ur is no random so if you wont a large veriaty in players play no random

Create a subject