sunday 11/10/2009

Rate green plzsmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

Sorry about that Ayplus. I didnt realize my sound was all the way down. And I was multitasking. Right now im using bangers/sak

Green plz

Bump 1500 smiley
would i be asking too much for 2000 ?

I'm going to be finishing the week at 1240 ELO if anyone was wondering how it went. I did better in the matches where I didn't get ambre in my hand strangely enough.

I like it, you've made up for the biggest weakness of the deck by including Ambre. Good job smiley

deleted

saturday 10/10/2009

I know what you mean, its like smiley, but thats what makes them the best out of 7,000,000 players

Stef that is truly rediculous smiley

Endracer one word of advice: Don't take strategy advice from a level 11 player smiley

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=818230 MY BEST EVER!!!!!!!

Full deck ??? if yes ,
ELO ??? if yes
Shann
Graff
B ball
Blaaster
Vermynn
Loocio
Bennie
kluwn / saddy

Although i would recomend mixing with something else

I have Sargh,Hel,Erzsbet,Eadh,Noodile,Lou,Yookie,And rico I need help on fixing or switchingKind Of Low On clintz had to do a lot of selling and buying for this deck if you an please sell me a card I can use Thnx Please Rate and comment smiley

I have Lou,Rico,Yookie,Noodile,Hel,Erzsebet,Sargh and Eadh I need help on getting what should I replace and please help me out because I only have 200 Clints,Thankyou. for reading-Recreationsmiley

I've been running an awesome deck that goes as follows:

Fuzz
Rowdy
Gil
Gibson

Smokey
Tyd
Tula
Hawkins

However, Smokey is banned pretty often, so you can run:

Lolly
Rowdy
Gil
Gibson

Bloodh
Tyd
Tula
Hawkins
(or Bloodh -> Dahlia and Gil -> Dreen)

or

Nobrodroid
Rowdy
Gil
Gibson

Kristin
Tyd
Tula
Hawkins

Yeah... Junkz/Piranas works a lot better when Smokey is unbanned...

My best was 16 wins with this deck:http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=688571

Does anyone think that an all stars/uppers deck would be good? I'm thinking of scrapping my pussycats for the uppers.

Here is my original deck:
Ashley
Alexei
Randy
Robb
Baby Q
Ella
Emma
Wanda
Here is my deck that I want to build (that doesn't include dorian, zatman or Jackie cuz i can't afford them)
Jessie
Marina
Randy
Robb
Samantha
Oxen
Rubie
Jeeves
Please tell me if I should change anything in my All Stars/Uppers deck. I like to have two hit KO's or just annoying the hell out of my opponent. Also, if anyone can sell me any of those characters privately for what they are on the market, I will say to join whatever guild your in, that you are awesome, I will become your friend and I will say good things about any of your presets+rate them green!smiley And I don't need Samantha, Randy or Robb.

So i m new and i would like a little help..i know that i should have to do my deck by myself but im not a so good..and i cant choose.. i have 25000clintz and i would like to make a junkz/ pirannas deck 4-4 cards from junkz and pirannas, and the question is that what do you think which cards i should have to buy?

thanks in advance!

This is 55K.. Hope you dont mind!

ulluuuuuuu tq

2hitKO's EVERYWHERE!

I get top 20 with ease and I got 5th place with it when I tried! ^.^

Thanks, probably Hula to Soushee

I have
Timber , hugo , vansaar , jody , kristin , zeke , methane , luba , darth , nina , vryer , lilith , winston , amiral py , dacote , simon , giovanni , ricardo , mort bax
Iwill win leviation , zero dead or methane from an event
HELP ME MAKE THE PERFECT ELO DECK WITH THE CARDS I OWN AN I COULD BUY CAR|DS I NEED FOR IT WITH MY 1900 CLINTZ
HELP

Create a subject