sunday 20/09/2009

You downgraded from your Survivor deck. Bridgett is great, for Survivor like you had her but it's not all about your life points in DT's. It's about power and damage and Bridgett is wasting space.

TOMAS
JAY
SANDRO
AYLEN
ONGHA
ASKAI
SCOTTY
SLYTH

Marco or Hax
Sledg
Steve
Slyde
Larry or Vinny
Lea
Elvira
Pam
smiley

Why is that jerromy?
Go for Ulu Watu, there's a reason why they're expensive...

I thought it was every week, hence why it details the top 10 most used cards *that week*? smiley

smiley at Triprace's deck? lol

Ah truee. Mkay, I will try it out.smiley

Miss osaka i understand your point but you don,t have to keep making fun of jerromy for begging for crs thats kinda cruel in my opinion. Try to be more understanding plz??

saturday 19/09/2009

Well think i posion one that dose -2 min 4 an dose 2 damgie he loses to 10 hp then i hit him agin with -2 min 1 he loses
2 from posion then 2 from damgie if i win an loses 4 to 6 then i block one or take hit still gose down to 4 then im healing same time from leader. then my last card can win the gaem for me or if i lose another round posion to 2 hp left still might win depending on how much health he takes out of me.

Thats my second biggest pet peeve is DTs.

I prefer Lolly, because she can dr, win a fight when needed and has decent damage.While Onik has 8 power, his damage is too unstable and Otakool has just 6 power.But thats just my opinion.

Get a Steve and Hax or Sledg

Marina
Robb
Jessie
Randy
Uranus
Petra
Corrina
Murray

Elo 1311 smiley

So its 800k smiley low price for every none cr card will thanks everyone

I think you all forget the most overly (ab)used 9-10* deck out there with pussycats

yayoi (3-4*)
charlie (4*)
then any 2 of they're useable 1 stars
wanda
gwen
svelthlana
feelyn

Also sakrohm -
murray
wakai
uranus
nimestiec

freaks are decent -
olga
akendram
esmeralda
hula

even skeelz -
sasha
chiara
redra
danae or cley

Well for the game thats a bad marketing idea imo
having clan loyalty means people will stick with their cards and not buy others imo which means no money for UR
well okay they will get money but not as much without it.

anyway i like to mix and match but my favourite clan is sakrohm.

Well, they improved almost everything else, including the message board

Create a subject