tuesday 08/09/2009

3 Buck
0 Shayna

Sry forgot to say it was elo

3 Bangers
1 Ulu Watu

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=747936

I need help with my nub deck, plz.

I assume t2/standard play because of all the stars there. Toro is a must. Hugo isn't necessary as opponents will watch for that way to get an ability through but being newer, if you need the extra buffer of six attack so be it. Bristone's damage reduction should help you a lot to ease a damage that you just want to let through. Leviatonn is only 6 power but his SOB along with the SOA saves many a hassles.

Good luck.

Do have anybody please tips for my deck??
ooh yeah overral damage with bonus + Ability is arround the 40+smiley

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=747346&list

Id only sell the doubles and triples!smiley

but ye the admins would probably be too busy, but it WOULD be very helpful feature!!

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=218416

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=225787&from=list

Any opinion is welcome smiley

@ UM Buccha: Nope. In tournaments you only get + 2 bonus points for 1 remaininig pillz (if you ko your opponent). More remaining pillz are useless, you do not get more points.

Let compare 4 cards for each section

5 stars for junks 8/5 + 2 pills, 7/7 - 4 opponent damage min 3
5 stars for sentenial 8/6 soa, 4/8 + 5 power
The sentenials while seeming overpowered only have one solid card, while junkz have 2, they have a card who can be offensive or defensive (or both at one time!) and an extreamly good offensive card, sentenials have 1 really good solid card but junkz have 2 so they win

4 stars (do we really need to compare) junks destroy in that department!

junks 3 stars: 8/3 courage + 2 damage 7/3 - 2 opponent damage min 1
sentenials: 7/2 + 3 damage 6/4 - 3 opponent damage min 2
that is very tricky, i would say both clans are killed by soa, dayton is slightly better then onik and lolly is slightly better then melvin so tie

2 stars junks 7/2 - 2 opponent pills minimum 4 5/3 - 3 opponent power minimum 4
sentenials 8/2 sob 7/2 no ability
well thats tricky as well, it depends on preference really i mean i personally think gil is better then lehane but thats probably just me, on the other hand the junks have 2 really good cards for 2 star while sentenials only have 1 and a decent, so they would win, not to mention that junks have 3 really good 2 stars, sentenials have really good, decent and bad

so there u have it in my opinion the junks are much better!

Trying to mix it up a little bit so i replaced the montanas with skeelz: DT 26* -Skeelz/Uppers-
Tell me what you think of it!smiley

I love Ulu Watu but they lack a presence in elo, so here is my current deck is deleted . It has quite a few 2 hit kos and some great bluff cards but it seems to be lacking something. I thought about putting in a 5* pirana but I'm worried about making the deck too top heavy. What is everyone's thoughts?

monday 07/09/2009

@only chaos:
I don't like suzie (I like ghoub but he has too low power)
for ELO (since marco is banned this week)
I don't feel like putting aurora or hax
this deck is not for me, but for my friend, he don't have sledg, yet.

Mix them up with skeelz coz they have a protecion bonus which stops against the ghiests bonus: stop ability

I say jungo coz there awesome

Looks like a pretty good deck, but it got a lot of stars...
Maybe take out Eris for Wakai and Graksmxxt for that +2Life guy, if thats in your price range?
Or Don out for Spiaghi? Spiaghi is a must on the Montana side anyways, put him in for Prince Jr, if you wanna keep the higher star cards of that side..

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=743899&list
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=743900&list
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=743901&list

deleted
Montana's Pet Penguin (Damage+)
Montana's Pet Penguin (DR+)

Rate and Comment

This is closed

sunday 06/09/2009

Pfew thanks a lotsmiley

Create a subject