header image

monday 05/10/2009

Man, I drool at the amount of cards you have :F
Damage Reducer, Stop Ability/Stop Bonus/Confidence/Revenge, Don't you have any of these cards?
If your losing even with the good cards, then maybe take a break for a bit, relax your brain so you can think better when it counts.

Elo in the mornings, and afternoon, and a little evening. Once it hits 9-10 pm for me, most of the good survivor elo players go to sleep, and I go in for the pickings. My only problem is that my mind stops thinking correctly past 11 smiley

I wish I had the money for Jay or Chiara smiley

Shann i always win with her but it wouldn't kill if her damage was higher

Junkz/Sentinel
Ulu Watu/Bangers
Roots/ GHEIST
piranas/ nightmares

are the same bounes but diffrent clans
may be the rest will have new clans with same bounes kind gives players more way to be diffrent

sunday 04/10/2009

What does that mean?

Please coment end vote green face plz dt´s a matar xDsmiley
we recruting players lvl 45 our + to the guild guild:664964 thanks

I'd either swap betty - wanda 1* and noemi - charlie max or swap ella - wanda 1* and noemi - charlie 4*. Pussycats are made to be used unleveled

I don't use eklore because morphun works better for me. As has been stated previously, he has higher power and eklore has a min. For me though, morphun is also more flexible, eklore takes 1 pill away till opp hits 5, morphun has other options. For example morphun can be used to play an extra pill each round on cards (kinda works like a hugo), he can be used to stack pills and play on a specific card or he can be used to play extra pills 1st or 2nd round and gain them back. Not to mention using him with cards that have +/- pill abilities. These are just a few reasons why morphun is my favourite leader.

deleted

deleted

deleted

deleted

Remain the same

deleted

I need ratings and suggestions, this is for an event I'm entering tomorrow, and I'll probably use it when I play ELO also[which isn't very often, I'm more a survivor.]

I don't think so the no ability gives cards there own unique well i was going to say ability but meh

cards with no ability are good for SOA , Event ideas , and great themselfs

Some cards would be overpowered with abilitys and i think that having no ability cards are great because it makes it funnier since your not always going to use an ability.

saturday 03/10/2009

Timbers great with night mares as wells. you know that an elikor has 0 votes an shes great for soa an sobs cause it plays with your mindsmiley

Deck relies heavily on abilities and bonuses to get higher hand on power over the opponent. Attack reductions saves pills further and micromanaging the deck can result spetacular success. Amanie is great card for making a gap or ultimate bluff to make opp. spend too much pills. Takes a bit tactics to play but for power& damage for clintz ratio is superb.

The cost of complete deck is around 4000 clintz. The price is mostly due Robb, beginner can replace him with some else 3 star card but that will bring the power of this deck down too - but the price would be just around 3000cz for the WHOLE deck.

I use same deck except Alexei -> Marina and have been very successfull even against highend decks. Marina will make this deck x3 more expensive tho... smiley

deleted

Please see this : Meta Phase !

Please rate and comment !

Tagad vai kautkad!

I think is is my best deck what i have build.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=789320

rate and comment

Comments please !!

Create a subject