thursday 06/08/2009

Has nothing to do with stars.

If you're in a random room, regardless of which attack is higher unless the opp.'s is doubled then they will win.

If you're playing a non-random, then the highest attack will always win, even if it's only by 1.

GHIEST and Uppers are some of the most seen clans, and Piranahs.

I would suggest Roots with any half clan, just gotta have the right cards >.

Freaks with Pussycats is always a great combination..smiley

Yes, Fraggle answered. I think we can close this thread smiley

wednesday 05/08/2009

Don't know how to edit but I believe I've come up with solid and relatively cheap Jungo Deck.

Askai
Borss
Radik
Odile
Mindy
Scopica
Greow
Jalil

I'd choose slyth if I could but he's a bit expensive for me right now.

If anyone has other suggestions that would be nifty.

Ok it is official. Sasha wins! close please

If you want to get these cards. I would sell cards you DON'T need and play ever DT I could as well as Survivor if your deck was capable of winning.

Some of Jungo's best cards are expensive however.

7 people say Nellie
4 people say Dorian

3 people say Samantha
3 people say Wendel

Its a tie! -.-

tuesday 04/08/2009

Lol people pilling in the training room makes me crack up smiley. kinda wastes my time though so t(-_-t) screw them xD

In the second one replace filomena with spiaghi

In cases of DR's I would replace Dreen for Veenyle, but that's only if your want more DR's in your deck. Other than that Dreen's 3 dmg addition is more useful and her ability is quite handy, I have both of them but I use Veenyle since I have Yookie.

Good deck though.

Hmmm skeelz are way too expencive but is the best deck so far
piranas are good with the SOB bonus same thing with nightmares but piranas are cheaper
Ghiest are good SOA s and very cheap
or you can try Uppers not so heap but all of the good cards are under 2k except for Dorian

deleted
This is by far the finest non-cr mono fang pi clang deck yet.
And I need your help getting it the rating it deserves.
Your help is greatly appreciated.

1 messages

Freaks aren't SOA. Roots are. I think roots are generally better if "banned" cards are included. but gheist are also good but more expensive.

Its awesome! XD

Hey all, been playing for just a little while (a bit less than 2 weeks) and finally I think I got a good ELO/T1 deck for anyone who is new to the game and has a limited budget.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=670480&commentLanguage=4

I'd like to know your thoughts on it, paying attention to all stuff, including the prices of the cards, since this was made by a noob and, who knows, for noobs.. smiley

Create a subject