thursday 13/08/2009

I love killing dorian with jessie(but with the ability of hugo) and other 5-star cards
jessie + hugo's ability = more points

They would get 0 attack bonus if you drew 1 Rescue

I'd go with Hatori and Yusuke

Glosh and Vinny are both great and if your opponent knows whats gonna happen then good for him hes not going to stop it most of the time

I like using sakrohm with them but it up to you what you choose

If i was you i would not put in any leader because they cost so many stars. If you get 2 two stars in you got 25 stars in your deck and actually the 6 rescue you have can be used in the start(though later you gonna probably replace all of them).

I noticed that with your budget you could get Vinnie(about 200clintz) and Larry(about 400clintz). You could also save up and get Lea(1300clintz) instead of Vinnie. Ofcourse Steve(6900clintz) would also be better than Larry but he is way too expensive.

Hope any of this help.

wednesday 12/08/2009

Uppers remain the clan that I just can't beat. I know I've got to be doing something wrong, but every time I face them (And the same cards each and every time), I go down in flames. Jackie, Nellie, Rubie, Dorian, Oxen, Zatman, Burt, and Samantha. Those faces get really, really old.

Montana's tough, but I can edge past them, but Uppers just *crush* me.

Anita
Slyde
Sledg
Larry

Wouldn't the easiest way be "You pick your card before your opponent does"?

Some level 1 cards (like Wanda for example) cost more because they can be used in ELO to save room for higher star cards and since they are harder to come by than their fully leveled counterparts, they are more expensive.

Try

Sledg, Anita, Lea, Steve, Kerry, Alec, Larry/Vinny and Slyde

Lol,im shocked by the price when i calculate itsmiley

I don't think Montana/Sakrohm is a great combi for daily, because you will take long fight, both Clans aren't that suited for winning fast. But a solid deck would be something like

Uranus 3
Graksmxxt 4
Murray 3
Petra 4
Edd 4
Mona 3
Sphiagi 2
Sharon 3

26* for Type2 dt

It's really strange...if she were in there because Roots was in the top 5, there would be at least 4 Roots cards to vote for.

Are you sure she wasn't banned last week?

For the time being I'm aiming for a T1 or T2 deck, the difference is only a single star afterall. I'm not looking to enter Elo or Survival as they seem to be far more competitive than I feel like diving into.

Hey All,

I've just finished the groundwork for a new Urban Rivals fan site that gives detailed card information and more. Check it out:

http://urban-rivals.info/

It's just an initial alpha release, but I'd love to get some feedback.

tuesday 11/08/2009

Bristone and Veenyle together would make 2 DR's which is helpful. I could use Rolph/Platinum together to have -power together or get rid of Platinum in replace of Z3r0 D34d but the question is, is Zero worth it? Zero is pretty much Platinum only 2,500 less?

And Leviatonn is better obviously than Dolly/Luba .

Pls help me in changing my deck
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=685976&list
should i replace eadh with sheitane?
or eadh is better and replace sargh with timmy?
tnx

tnx mods

Check these decks out:

deleted
deleted

need suggestions on how to improve....top one is my ELO deck, bottom is my survivor/DT type 2 deck.

many of you are going to start suggesting glorg and kolos as well as kenny....thats fine but remember i dont have any money left lol.....they are 2 great decks that are cheap....please, please, please comment!! i love people rating me green (the ones who rate red arent so popular) but if you leave a comment it really helps....caaelus is not an option either he is ELO banned....thanks mods and thanks guys for comments and stuff

Create a subject