sunday 09/08/2009

"finally i have heard of unevolved cards as well giving you a lot of pionts in dt if you level them up." there you've heard wrong smiley BP's for lvlups are 0 during tournamenttime

saturday 08/08/2009

Yikes. 60 K, boosted to *148K* Clintz? I don't think you need much help at this stage. That's a staggering level of cash!

I generally know how to play, but I'm not really the best Sakrohm / Junkz player as I havn't played with them. I should get used to it after a week or so, so I think It'll be alright.

Well if you want to keep that setup I suggest you downgrade(heck you can call it upgrade) robb to jessie then change bennie to juicy lord but seriously take TD_Wazzupz advice

Ok choose
dr saw or bristone/darth
if u choose bristone/darth
choose again
bristone or darth

K thanks

friday 07/08/2009

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=679257

Mod please close....thanks

I am look for a nice strong elo deck any ideas for this deck plz let me know

Man go mono know one else does it but me and mabey a few international players i garuentee that you will do well. oh and listen to the suggestions i said before they are neraly the best advice you can get. if you half deck with fpc now your just be insulting your self. you have all their cr's...but i do feel like elya cr is only ok but whatever she can be pretty deadly and she is a cr so just keep her. but o david o does have a good idea and i have thouht about it a few times....you might want to try that i would be pretty deadly.

deleted

Any recommended changes?

An 11 power isnt threatening unless they have a high damage count and the number of pillz they use on it for example kolos is the best one he is a 7/10 w/o any pillz but with fury he is 7/12 but he is jacked up on pillz he would be

Yes junkz need alot of help just like the skeelz

thursday 06/08/2009

Personally planning to run Dahlia in my mono Piranas deck due to the pill manipulation and my deck will have a fair bit of it i think. Only problem is i ran out of clintz and can't buy Katan to finish the deck off. Suppose i could fill the spot with Sting for now though

I personally like the Junkz/Roots as well and it has been quite affective, except this week.

Skeelz are getting extremely annoying, as well as GHEIST.

Thier not that good in mono, but they work fine with me in a half deck. The Skeelz is only strong once you can activate their abilities, so in a way, you can be manipulating those skeelz players.

Lol i just realized what he ment. ;p

Has nothing to do with stars.

If you're in a random room, regardless of which attack is higher unless the opp.'s is doubled then they will win.

If you're playing a non-random, then the highest attack will always win, even if it's only by 1.

GHIEST and Uppers are some of the most seen clans, and Piranahs.

I would suggest Roots with any half clan, just gotta have the right cards >.

Freaks with Pussycats is always a great combination..smiley

Create a subject