friday 31/07/2009

There are no best decks or presets in this game. You can have a great deck and still lose if you are not a good player.

You don't need the real expensive cards for piranas to win it might help a little but its not absolutly necessary

Ambre in t1 works

He could be a great bluff as the bonus and ability together is uite good...may help draw out soa/sob/dr's which will give you a better chance of going all out later on

This is the deck I'm using for ELO. I know T1 is a bit different, but so far, this has gotten me to 1274.

Striker
Robb
Randy
Ashley
Jessie
Asporov
Loma Noju
Uranus

You can use Marina instead of Loma Noju, if you want more DR or something more reliable against SOA. Still, Loma Noju's + 1 life per damage ability has saved me an incredible number of times. Or, if you want the full +4 damage with Asporov and a full All-Stars deck, you could put Kang for Uranus. Personally, I love Uranus's DR - it'll often save you the game, either by reducing a scary opponent to nothing, or by providing 5-7 damage in a surprise 2HKO. Plus, if you get either Loma Noju or Jessie's + life abilities in, or Randy, Striker, or Asporov's big damage in, it'll be really tough for the opponent to win. All Stars' 3-star cards aren't that good, anyway.

Fantastic!

deleted
Rate Green and Comment Please
-Hitsugaya

thursday 30/07/2009

Axxel thanks for the list good thing i have most of those already I have Asporov, El Gringo, Randy and Robb. I'm gonna buy Oyoh soon.

Esmeralda definitely!

Caelus is more effetive than Copper. The rate of 4P/2P is far bigger than 9/7. Though he needs 4-6 pills to fill the gap of attack manipulation. But who cares? Shouldn't most 5 stars be played by at least that amount of pills? Some cards do block him, but how many will you have in your hands? Most decks do contain SOAs, but Copper/Marco is still a big pain, right?
Even when you have enough blockers, chances are he may bluff and its you not he who can not afford a lose.

@FAST IS FUN
i tried to post a link but i cannot acces the frnch thread anymore

Interesting, thanks guys(or girls?).

Lol 1 week and got banned many ppl hates him
XLM10

Contact customer support, staff don't go here just to see if someone asks them a question.
customer support will answer your question.

Spiaghi
Sharon
Oscar
Fabio
Simon
Giovanni
Prince Jr.
Murphy

5031 clintz by the prices right now, 25*

As soon as possible get Giovanni and Murphy the heck out of there with Ottavia and Edd, then work towards replacing Simon with Mona. If you want you can replace Fabio with Don, which will boost your KO power a lot, though Fabio wins better.

wednesday 29/07/2009

Because sometimes cards are more useful at lower stars (for ELO mode). Or, for daily tournaments: lower star cards score more points when they win.

So is askai male or female.....need more oppinions

Right after or before Piranas were introduced smiley

Just threw this one together, what do you think?

Skeeled Scallywags

Create a subject