monday 27/07/2009

Thanks much! ^.^ I didnt even think about base power..

Any more comments on this deck that does not do the job for me XD?

sunday 26/07/2009

Cards like glosh and dacote were made in a manner to discourage soa making you think "just in case if he sets a 2hit ko with glosh or a full pilled dacote"

Thanks to advice from Shwqa_MOB I decided to delete Zoo Surfers!!!!!!!!!!

and have decided to take his advice and make this so yeah tell me what you think and tell me if I should make anymore changes please!
deleted

Bloodh to Smokey or Tyd (if Smokey's banned.

Then Borss to Greow or Niva.

For Montana DT you definitely want some dmg. That's why you should use cards like Rosa/Don/Fabio etc. to give you half of a 2HKO. Mona can be furied easily into a 6 dmg card as against Timber (popular with noobs during DTs, you can get 4 - 5 in one tourney) Mona needs 2 pillz to beat Timber's 6. Also, Samantha and Wendel are the only 2* good enough to be in an Uppers deck, but personally I use a 12*/13* hand of Oxen, Rubie, Zatman and Frankie Hi/Nellie. If you want to play T2 DT, you need a 26*/27* deck, and for T1 people use decks from 20* - 25*.

BL_Blutrausch NO.1Killers still an uppers deck, but you'll get alot more points with it (i try to avoid winning with jackie or hugo, but sometimes it can't be helped)

Orcae..

You can get your angel face back, all you need to do is play battles without timing out or quitting.. your fairplay rating will gradually go up because "The fair play rating is based on the number of expired battles during your round versus the total number of properly completed battles".. smiley

This is gonna get closed anyways, just send the admins your ideas N suggestions, there's a page about it
http://www.urban-rivals.com/staff/contactus.php

So what do u think about this deck
spiaghi, prince jr, mona, oscar, sharon, edd , rosa , griezzo
its for random and i want to keep the 3 4 stars

I advise you to go full montana with hugo
a deck like this should be good
deck montana para pobres

Thanks people just venting out,

not that im not reading the rules smiley

Bluff with a confident Cley is a great unpredictable bluff, epically if your opponent has 6-8 life left.

Ugh, no lehane you just spelt your doom right there....

Caelus
sasha
Chiara
zeke
dayton
Melvin
Coby
aurelia

Please rate and comment deleted smiley

I don't have a lot of luck with SOA so i just dropped them altogether. smiley DR smiley

saturday 25/07/2009

And personally i don't like Jeeves because it has No Ability =(

1st paragraph - did opp have a leader?

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=655155 Helluva strong deck.

Create a subject