tuesday 28/07/2009

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=659173smiley Yes i can spell "fun"smiley

monday 27/07/2009

I actually find I either got the most intense matches I've ever had or I got some really easy: 1 pill, 1 pill, etc.

Hey, can I ask for some opinions on this deck ive been making? Its been improved, but I need some REALLY good opinions. Thanks

deleted

Random. Boy, that would be good if you could choose cards smiley

Deck 1: 3 votes
Deck 2: 6 votes

Marina oh Marina. Where are you? smiley

Yes, except your opp use skeelz, their bonus is protection against SOA
or, your opp use roots or gheist, their SOA bonus shut dwon your SOA ability (if it's SOA ability)
but if against stop card, SOA will activate their bonus, so watch out

You'll need to out and buy some of their stuff then. i'd start checking out junta presets and use an all stars sakrohm deck this week to earn money to buy junta.

OH come help with the newbie please!!!smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

If you count Miss Lulabee then i'll say her.

Thanks much! ^.^ I didnt even think about base power..

Any more comments on this deck that does not do the job for me XD?

sunday 26/07/2009

Cards like glosh and dacote were made in a manner to discourage soa making you think "just in case if he sets a 2hit ko with glosh or a full pilled dacote"

Thanks to advice from Shwqa_MOB I decided to delete Zoo Surfers!!!!!!!!!!

and have decided to take his advice and make this so yeah tell me what you think and tell me if I should make anymore changes please!
deleted

Bloodh to Smokey or Tyd (if Smokey's banned.

Then Borss to Greow or Niva.

For Montana DT you definitely want some dmg. That's why you should use cards like Rosa/Don/Fabio etc. to give you half of a 2HKO. Mona can be furied easily into a 6 dmg card as against Timber (popular with noobs during DTs, you can get 4 - 5 in one tourney) Mona needs 2 pillz to beat Timber's 6. Also, Samantha and Wendel are the only 2* good enough to be in an Uppers deck, but personally I use a 12*/13* hand of Oxen, Rubie, Zatman and Frankie Hi/Nellie. If you want to play T2 DT, you need a 26*/27* deck, and for T1 people use decks from 20* - 25*.

BL_Blutrausch NO.1Killers still an uppers deck, but you'll get alot more points with it (i try to avoid winning with jackie or hugo, but sometimes it can't be helped)

Orcae..

You can get your angel face back, all you need to do is play battles without timing out or quitting.. your fairplay rating will gradually go up because "The fair play rating is based on the number of expired battles during your round versus the total number of properly completed battles".. smiley

This is gonna get closed anyways, just send the admins your ideas N suggestions, there's a page about it
http://www.urban-rivals.com/staff/contactus.php

Create a subject