wednesday 29/07/2009

@Langrisser: That could be because they've been buying credits to buy booster packs and if they don't get the cards they're after they can just sell them and buy the ones they do want. I'm level 29 so not too much higher than you and got quite a big collection now myself and that's basically what i did

Use low star cards
2hkos are good
Leaving 1 pill and wiin the fight, you will get some points too

smiley
hes only level 8 leave him if he thinks its good then its good for him

Any1 els

Lol, thanks much for that!

I might be havng problems with the whole 5* rule.. I always throw in 1 five starred card for good luck..

Maybe if I take that out and go with the second rule you gave me I can win..

As for not making opponent think to much... Thats going to be SUPER hard..

Hehe dude you're more than right!!!smiley
I'm sorry i forgot to poost the link.
Here it is: elo -GHEIST/Sakrohm- v1

tuesday 28/07/2009

@ Dooman - what you're describing is "Courage". Confidence activates when you win the previous round.

With Eyrik, you'll be making a difference of -12 attack throughout the game, on average. With Hugo, you'll have a bonus of +24, if you last the whole way. I prefer using Hugo.

Since I went from Uppers/Sakrohm I find it way harder to use Montana/Uppers.

Any advices?

Try this
uppers
zatman-3
wendel-2
dorian-5
oxen-3

roots
ratanah-4
rico-3
yookie-3
miken moose-2

I would rather see blaaster win because striker should stay with soccer(USA) football(rest of the world)
blaaster can control an army of robots with the powers of all the leaders and he can do it with a sick tone in the backround

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=659173smiley Yes i can spell "fun"smiley

monday 27/07/2009

I actually find I either got the most intense matches I've ever had or I got some really easy: 1 pill, 1 pill, etc.

Hey, can I ask for some opinions on this deck ive been making? Its been improved, but I need some REALLY good opinions. Thanks

deleted

Random. Boy, that would be good if you could choose cards smiley

Deck 1: 3 votes
Deck 2: 6 votes

Marina oh Marina. Where are you? smiley

Yes, except your opp use skeelz, their bonus is protection against SOA
or, your opp use roots or gheist, their SOA bonus shut dwon your SOA ability (if it's SOA ability)
but if against stop card, SOA will activate their bonus, so watch out

You'll need to out and buy some of their stuff then. i'd start checking out junta presets and use an all stars sakrohm deck this week to earn money to buy junta.

Create a subject