monday 10/08/2009

deleted
please comment

Liu and hammer are two different cards,liu is a 4 star and hammer a 5 star.

Thankz shamwow you helped me alot... Close please

The first step is to know your type. Because every player modifies his deck, to make it more playable for him.

This is a deck that I used a while ago:

Murray
Petra
Uranus
Wakai

Dorian
Zatman
Oxen
Wendel

This deck can be modified, so that you won't recognise it:

Murray can be changed to ludwig, if you like an additional soa, while defending or even attacking.
Petra can be switched to trinmkkt. Some people like damage reduction more than Sob. And her 6 damage is already half a victory.
Uranus could be replaced by corrina. People who like to save pillz use her. That leaves more chances to win with other, bigger cards, or even win without using pillz with corrina.
Wakai can be changed to nimestiec or na boh. Nimestiec saves pillz like corrina, na boh helps defending.
Dorian could be switched to jeeves. 8 damage is deadly, paired with the cards with 4 damage. A 2HKO without fury.
Zatman would be the card without any replacements. Zatman is a perfect in all aspects.
Oxen is fighting with rubie. The same 6 damage, but what to choose.. Higher power, but not a confident 6 damage, or secure 6 damage and a soa.
Wendel can be changed to samantha. Samantha is a defensive card, while wendel is very predictable attacker. 1-3 pillz at the start of the match is the usual move with him, but his soa is helpful nonetheless.

So choose by yourself. Everyone can make a deck for you. But you will be playing it smiley

sunday 09/08/2009

7 messages

Im gonna say that Skeelz are great. Im using the deck od the week, and it took my like half an hour to get my rating from 1100 to 1215, without Caelus obviously. So many possibilities to bluff and trick your opponent! smiley

smileyPlease Read the bio to see the wonderful prices to see the play!smiley

'Romeo and Juliet`

Morphun 3
Ambre 5
Hugo 2
Eyrik 2
Eklore 3
Timber 1
Ashigaru 1

@Putzo you can only pick 1

2nd try in survivor i got 8 wins in a row, always serves me well in ELO. (i know 8 wins in survivor isnt that great but i barely play survivor so it is my high smiley )

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=682611

please rate and comment smiley thank you

I also used a mono-Junkz yesterday in Survivor and got 4 wins, just messing around so I could always try that?

I would just like to make a decent Survivor deck to win me some extra clintz when I need it. Not huge amounts, but enough to get by. I also have GHEIST so keep that in mind.

Share and post you Survivor decks here (Elo/T2). Share your strategiessmiley
=P but mine is the best

Yes. Games in the Lost Warehouse are ignored for W/L tallies, but do contribute to your BP.

And just as a sidenote i was toying around with it in the daner zone. i fought someone with the following hand:
Jackie, Rubie, Zatman, Zatman
i had:
Ashley, El Gringo, Luba, Platinum
i won by KO in round 3. so it's a good deck

As AiR-GeaR said, both Jenny and Kevin are better options, considering their bonus.

As my budget is running pretty tight at the moment, Upper and Montana may not seem as the best choice. However, I find them good anyway. So, now I need help to change and get the most out of my stars.

Due to my budget, The CR's aren't available for me. Dorian and Zatman aren't really good either as tehy are banned most weeks. Zatman can be considered as there are other three stars to use the weeks it is banned, but Dorian is not really an option here, as I had to change the deck a lot every week depending on his state.

This is my current deck, note that I didn't make the present, it just happended to be the same as the one I am using.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=518376

Have a try with this:

Dreen
Gibson
Gil
Rowdy
Charlie
Ella
Wanda
Yayoi

1. Sung Tsu - He has an ability. Somtimes is better than never.

2. Gastroboy - He is better in no pill fights, and his artwork is better.

3. Dorian - He is a lot harder to beat with bonus.

4. Naginata - I like pill manipulators...

Either work your way up for Marina and Striker or get rid of your cards and go for a easier clan to purchase like Montana or try to build a half-deck of some sort.

"finally i have heard of unevolved cards as well giving you a lot of pionts in dt if you level them up." there you've heard wrong smiley BP's for lvlups are 0 during tournamenttime

saturday 08/08/2009

Yikes. 60 K, boosted to *148K* Clintz? I don't think you need much help at this stage. That's a staggering level of cash!

I generally know how to play, but I'm not really the best Sakrohm / Junkz player as I havn't played with them. I should get used to it after a week or so, so I think It'll be alright.

Create a subject