wednesday 22/07/2009

deleted
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=646146&list

PLEASE rate, comment and give advice!

Well that deck is already uneven Marina and striker should always be in the same deck, anyways I'd say Striker now since his price is lower due to banning.

You got a little snag on that part. according to TCG.com the admin doing the interview said that they make the clan 1 month after the 3rd cycle of a new clan (i.e: the skeelz 3rd cycle was on the 17th of july), in advance. it's just for brainstorming of clan, characters, and the new abilities and possibly a new bonus.

I know what the issue is. The two presets that I've been trying to make public are already presets created from other players so maybe that's the reason it won't let me make it public. Because in the position of where it says that, it shows somebody's preset. So I'm sure that's the reason?

Besides that, I know leaders aren't really recommended for duo decks but just to keep a topic alive, do you guys think Ashigaru would be good in a mono Junkz deck or Roots mono, or even Junkz/Roots. I personally don't like leaders in a dual deck, waste of space imo.

Thanks and i do like the suggestions

tuesday 21/07/2009

I mean i have allstar deck iwant to make them half pls help me

First stop writing in all caps
Second there isn't a 6/4 2* card without the help of ability, bonus or leaders.

Or.....

ongh
Sylth
Mindy
Radek
Borss
Niva
Scopica
Elea/Somba

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=647370&commentLanguage=2

its not perfect hence the name but i need to make something out of it that can take me from 1200 elo - 1300 elo

Never thought about the caelus option, ill definitely give that a try, thank you.

Thanks

But the thing is to counter it with a Hugo+Montana deck. It will give you an extra +4 attack advantage but it depends on what kinds of cards you have. I prefer a deck with Don since he can make a 22 attack gap which is good in taking down big cards by closing the attack gap.

I put together this budget deck and I am currently testing it out in elo.The deck just hit the mark under 6k.
Budget ELO Mont/Bang 6000 clintz Remember this is a budget deck smiley I think it is good for players on a budget. Please rate and give any suggestions you can.

@FAST IS FUN: I have to disagree. The Skeelz bonus DOES help them win rounds, just in an unconventional way.

"Protection: Ability" makes it's card's ability nearly unconditional - Skeelz attack/power manipulators are insulated from both SOA and SOB. Essentially, they trade off a little bit of power for a HUGE return in reliability.

Not to mention, the attack manipulation they DO have is amazing. Sasha's "Support: Attack +4" is better than Rescue's bonus. Chiara is a 3* Eytron. Against nearly every card in UR, Caelus reduces his opponent's power to half of his own.

Anyways, I would sell all your Jugoz except for Askai, Mindy, Scopia, and Sylth - leaving you with a playable half-deck. Afterwards, I would buy as many of the cards in this deck as you can: http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=639518 .

That deck is very playable - I played it to somewhere between 1250-1300 ELO last week, and it's doing very well for me in T1 DTs. You can also make a playable half-deck from these cards as well, such as Caelus/Chiara/Cley or Zeke/Redra, or maybe Chiara/Cley/Redra/Zeke.

As has been said, waiting a few weeks will save you some Clintz...but if you really want them ASAP, don't let that bring you down.

monday 20/07/2009

Yes it does try this one, http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=644543

Lennox would problaby be a good card

Use this deck of skeelz: sasha, liam, cley, sandro, chiara, debbler, jay and tomas

Well, I actually don't find the ban of hawk and copper so bad, last week, I played sentinel with lehane +Tessa cr.
The vital card is lehane, that's obvious...
Then... well, I wouldn't try to use roots of course.
I keep playing with my rescues with aurora instead of marco (I don't like him) and they are really easy to use and win.
Striker.... We've got alexei!! All stars still have marina, jessie, randy, robb, oyoh... They're sill alive...

So... good week for gheist, all stars and those annoying skeelz.. Jungos may work...

Create a subject