sunday 12/07/2009

Hey everyone i was just wondering if you could read this and rate my preset green.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=630107&list

Try Jackie for Nellie then its pretty good

"The point is it stops you thinking about the game as a list of numbers and more as a clan warfare where anything could happen, even the greatest strategists get unlucky sometimes. I like the idea of more limited randomness though; for example 50% higher is a guaranteed victory instead of 100%."

I like that explanation now when i play i'll try to keep that in mind

Is it me or did they update the customize menu? Because now there are alot more characters to pick from... I wish there was Tomas at full level or Bodenpower at full level... What do you wish for?

saturday 11/07/2009

So I've replaced Lolly w/Hugo and Fuzz w/Otakool for the time being...But I'm gunnin' for Rowdy.

@ whiplash

you forgot Glosh

Maybe because some players had managed to get higher points than you did..

Thanks David and no can do NoMrNiceGuy since Hattori is already in there at 5* anyways here is the new version after taking suggestions

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=628577

and please post and comment and further suggestions are appreciated

I agree Montana and the Uppers rule the hours of DTs

Yeah i was thinking about that but i really wanted to keep to having a FPC majority.

Uh allstars is a great half deck partner for pretty much anyone
basic deck build:
striker 4
marina 4
randy 3
jessie 2

friday 10/07/2009

I think Eklore is better with clans like, Sakhrom, Junkz, and possibly Piranhas. The idea is that Junkz and Sakhrom already have a +attk bonus which causes people to pill more than they need to to win fights, thereby creating a pill advantage (the Pirates, on the other hand, just create RAW PILL ADVANTAGE through abilities), which Eklore intensifies.

Clans such as Montanas and Rescue are better suited using Hugo, obviously.

She tends to make people pill rather early and predictably. I can't say how well she would do for you, but I think a different leader would be a better choice. I've seen some Ashigaru users, which I thought was an interesting and tech-y choice.

deleted

coment and vote plz .

I just recently found a montanas pussycats deck that is amazing.

Louise
Yayoi
wanda
ella
Mona
Edd
ottavia
spiaghi

there is lots of DR, so much it is almost impossible to win after a Louise, Yayoi, or even Edd hit you hard.

Ahhh, I see. It makes sense. c:

I dont like it so much

HEy guys,

I want to build this deck, but not similiar i want to improve this
cuz im playing now a few days and have up to 11k clintz.

Thats the Deck
--> http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=625521&list

The Cards are
Burt , Nellie, Oxen , Wendel i bought these 4 first.
now comes the hard part

Sakrohm, i heard Uranus should be great, to block and bluff .. so i think its good to improve this deck with this card
but i dont now, which of these 4 Sakrohms cards i shouldnt buy
Corrina , Eris , Murray , Nimestiec

the second question is.
this deck may be weak againstcards with soa, so what can i improve there with my budget ?

i want to play Elo to gain some Clintz to imrprove my deck more and more.
but in the beginning i dont know i may need your help

Regards from german

Ummm......hawk and lehane aren't really expensive, especially compared to the cards needed for uppers or allstars. zatman, marina and striker all cost more than those 2 cards combined, but since hawk is almost always banned you'd probably need copper if this is you only elo deck so none of these are really going to be cheap. i'd recommed saving for marina and making an allstar deck without striker since he gets banned somewhat frequently (but obviosly get him when you can afford him). The rest of the deck should be fairly inexpesive. Jessie, robb, asparov, randy, kang, marina......then use either mario or flo for another 2* and loma noju, alexie or liu for your final 4*

2 messages

Dts

Create a subject