saturday 04/07/2009

Mono skeelz witz eklore...

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=615576

7057 from 48 to 49.

Multis aren't allowed here.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=615493 all other preset combinations were taken and it works well atm in elo and tournaments

I have a friend I'd like you to meet, here she is:

http://www.urban-rivals.com/game/rules.php

higher attack doesn't always win in rooms where random is enabled unless you have a sureshot.

friday 03/07/2009

Try bangers blaaster,bodenpower,graff,and bennie

Ok but why not skeelz mono
tomas-5
redra-2
jay-4
chiara-3
clay-3
manfred-4
liam-2
sasha-2
exactly 25 stars and good for elo

Is there any place that explicitly says when your score starts decreasing back to 1000, and the rate at which it happens? A few days is rather ambiguous according to the rule page.

Skrumxxt > eris
if unnoposed

Anybody know a good deck I can use that's a Type 1/2 and ELO?

I don't mind what Clan, although I would prefer Uppers and Montana, Uppers because I've got a few xD
I don't mind the cost either but i would LOVE it if it was that good and cheap smiley

Tomas is more reliable in my eyes. 1 power can make a huge difference in a match.

In my opinion it depends on the third wave. In two weeks when the Skeelz Leader will be published, w´re able tu discuss about whether they can replace Rescue or not.

O yeah woops my badsmiley

Thanks

@0 CFarn, I wish I was able to get to top 100, I'll try in holidays but it's lucky when the deck isn't banned.

Heres a formula

1leader (e.g morphun or bridget)
3/4 nukes (cards with 6damage or more)
3/4 blockers (cards with damage reduction like uranus of graks or even weelee)
also have at least on clan with a -+atk bonus

i use this formula when making my decks and get usually a minimum of 9 wins in a row.

The only Leaders I would use, in this order, are Hugo, Morphun or Eklore. Eyrik does absolutely nothing for me I'm afraid. Ashigaru's ability does not warrant a 5* place in any deck in my opinion, especially given that half the time you will get to go second in the match anyway because your draw contains less stars than your opponent! The only upside of using Ashigaru is his solid 8/6 character, but even that is no guaranteed win given all the attack manipulation floating around these days. smiley

Hello !
I want to show you a new good deck :

Skeelzpussy

If you want, you can change eyrik for aylen.
And sandro for chiara.
It's a question of power and damage. This deck is the medium in extra power and extra damage smiley

I wait your reactions smiley

Create a subject