thursday 11/10/2007

Id like to join because because i would like to join a guild and meet new friends i also think i have a strong-ish deck

Apply on the guild page
accepting pretty much anyone

Whooo yee smiley

I have an guild that i need ppl to join.i dont really care wat lvl u r i will accept you as long as ur over lvl 5 because lvl 5 is the minimum lvl that guilds can recruit ppl.any1 can join .what my guilds purpose is to prepare ppl to be good urban-rivals players in the future.

Yes join us!

wednesday 10/10/2007

smileyplease im begging! lv5 and lower

I am looking for fresh blood for my guild
it's the Loners United guild and the first four applications will be admins
all applications are accepted

Doesn't matter wher you from!! or what lvl r u !! u can join us and have some fun
and be a Good boy (girl) ^__smiley__^

tuesday 09/10/2007

We're here to look awesome.
I also need one more admin who knows all about this guild stuff. So that they can help me make mine better. smiley The three members that I have don't know squat smiley

You can have more cards than goes your rank higer and you can make more decks with the cards to try witch are the best combination of the cards

Sounds good to me

1 messages

They must first postulate on your guild then as an admin of your guild you decide if you want to accept them or not

If you're English (or from anywhere else in the UK) and want to join a guild no matter your level then look no further. We're a new guild dedicated to having fun and improving our rankings

To join, follow the link below and click: "Postulate to this guild" once you've applied you will be approved as soon as one of our admins can authenticate you.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=79053

See you soon,

Gavilan.

My guild is recruiting check it out here: http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewtheme&id_theme=98190

4 messages

Thats too bad. I could give you some help if you join the Guild of the Phoenix. Please think about it

monday 08/10/2007

If your interested in joining a young guild, which gives you a real good chance of rising to admin since I'm still deciding how many the guild will have, your in luck.

The guild currently has 7 members. Once the guild get's to 10-15 members I'm going to make it a bit harder to get into the guild. I will appoint level requirments.

Untill then though there a very few requirments for getting into the guild.

1.I would advise you message me first.

2.Please speak english, if you don't I still might let you in considering what language it is since I know bits and pieces of a few different languages...not much though

3.Lastly if you plan on trying to run for admin I advise you don't join the guild just to join it, please be social with the other members, including myself, it will greatly affect your chances.

If your interested in joinining click the link or message me.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=94942

Yes you can have doubel but not in tourny and in elo

10s and over only like not coz i have anythin against under 10s or anything but ya knowsmileysmiley

id especially recruit people with boss desks like lol lmao!!!!!!!!smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

Create a subject