Fang pi
Yusuke
Macumba
Yu Mei
Rei

Other cards Sakasuki, Timber, Borss, Carlos. I dont know why i have them

I hope I can improve it with your help. Thanks

I need help for gaining exp...

Use Jane Ramba 2* and then use Naginata/Emeth/Hugo.

If you're using Jane Ramba 2* already than I would choose Burger, as most of the time has a nice 9 power, especially since Roots aren't being played much this week, even though GHEIST are.

Close please!

Lol what can i say i'm special

Ending a battle fast is good if you have good cards. But when you know you'll win like when your opponent loses and uses all his/her pillz then you should drag the battle all the way since you get more points. Like one time I got 30 point by ending the battle with my Spiahgi while my opponent had 1 life point left. Most of the time high star cards are suited for ending battles quickly but you get few points that can compare to a 4 round loss. Sometimes you have to play fast but sometimes you have to drag the battle on to get many battle points

U have to fury to get a 2HKO and u got three 4* cards...i dont like it but thats just me,there good cards but it doesn't do it for me

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=618850&list
rate and comment

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=618797&list For DTs

You shouldnt need pill or positive life manipulators. why? dt's are meant to be done quickly. they suggest you are going to try to drag the battle out which prevents you from getting from battle to battle. Damage reducers are actually fine since as um-1984 said others are also planning 2 hit ko's. Oh, revenge is also bad since it makes it seem that you want to lose there fore drawing out the battle

sunday 05/07/2009

It's a place other than Clint City. It will eventually be explained in a comic.

'Kay, I want to know what you guys think about my Freaks/Piranas ELO deck?

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=618171

For mono-La Junta, a common question appears to be Gertrud, Burger or Chiro?

Plus, as with all dual decks, theres always that possibility that you won't get one of the bonuses...

Thankssmiley

Ok tks alot....

Dreen
Rowdy
Veenyle
Gibson
- 12*

graff
b ball
bodenpower
blaaster
-13*

1 messages

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=&id_subject=898372&subject_page=0
http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=&id_subject=844260&subject_page=0

those 2 should help

Thanks now pls close this thread !!!

Thanks for the hugo montana deck axxel ill def tryed it out in t2

Create a subject