monday 13/07/2009

Yeah did you actually look at their abilities or bonuses? hmmms are you sure they had 4 pills left?

sunday 12/07/2009

7/17 - New Skeelz characters
7/31 - 4 new characters from 4 different clans

Well, either way if ur going to lose and get koed by your opponent, i dont see why u should just give up...if im wasting time already like ur saying....id rather get 8 points rather than 3...and i think jessie is very capable of winning a round...ur kinda contradicting urself, u say dont waste time, but at the same time, ur wasting time by just letting them get thro, if im going to lose anyways might as well make the match worth the time that i wasted...if u went thro with the game and ur oppenent messes up w/ their pills, u could easily win....im pretty sure u know that by now...i understand what ur saying, but if ur trying to win...flo isnt going to b any better than jessie, besides its preference of play anyways

Lets say I wanna create GHEIST / Sakrohm ELO :
Uranus, Na Boh/Nimestiec, Wakai & Slopsh = 11*.
Rolph, Methane, Bristone & Z3R0 D34d = 14*.

you think it's good combination...?

Okay, thanks, now i have a deck with
Alexei
Ashley
Asporov
Jessie
Kang
Loma Nuja
Randy
Robb

Think that will work?

GHEIST: Rolph, Methane, Bristone & Z3r0 D34d = 14*.
Sakrohm: Uranus, Na Boh, Wakai & Slopsh = 11*.

You think it's good ELO deck...? Should I replace Slopsh or Wakai...?
I cant afford Toro or Leviatonn....

I'm willing to squeeze in Shayna or Buck too =D They're pretty good cards.

deleted
need support!

As I said before I play Skeelz/Gheist and it really rocks smiley ability manipulating(canceling and protecting) is extremely useful smiley each card in this deck has great ability smiley and it's only 26* with solid power/dmg smiley

No cr's sorry..

anything w/ higher dmg?

Based on recent DT records..
dead hours, 180-200 will do
plenty of player hours, 230-240 will do

Hey everyone i was just wondering if you could read this and rate my preset green.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=630107&list

Try Jackie for Nellie then its pretty good

"The point is it stops you thinking about the game as a list of numbers and more as a clan warfare where anything could happen, even the greatest strategists get unlucky sometimes. I like the idea of more limited randomness though; for example 50% higher is a guaranteed victory instead of 100%."

I like that explanation now when i play i'll try to keep that in mind

Is it me or did they update the customize menu? Because now there are alot more characters to pick from... I wish there was Tomas at full level or Bodenpower at full level... What do you wish for?

saturday 11/07/2009

So I've replaced Lolly w/Hugo and Fuzz w/Otakool for the time being...But I'm gunnin' for Rowdy.

@ whiplash

you forgot Glosh

Create a subject