sunday 07/06/2009

Uppers is good now when is zatman unbanned are uppers and rescue good....rescue for mono clan and uppers for two clans

5 messages

Ill probs go wif elctricty or watever

IM SORRY!!!
Glosh Can Defeat ur Toro , Jackie , Hawk , Methane, Yayoi !!!
i will defend this card
he is absolutely king of all anti SOA because of his Stop +3 Power and bonus: support +3 atk

Do you have a psylo if you do iwill give you a dreen.

I will give you psylo for dreen

saturday 06/06/2009

In Kosij's idea
do dash to dreen
skrumxxt to eris

Randy end of story

It could work but how often can you run into roots decks? It'll get owner badly by a lot of attack bonus clans.

It's in the bottommost room in the list of rooms when you click "play now". you cna only access it once you reach level 10. if u can't see it, maybe the filter rooms option at the top right corner of the screen is turned to something else (other than "all"smiley. if u don't have unevolved characters in your deck, i believe you cannot enter the room as well.

Well .. If you are rich , Pussycats and Sentinel / Roots works good with un evolved card .

All Stars, Junkz, Rescue, Uppers, Sakrohm, Bangers, Piranas, Roots, GHEIST are all good clans in ELO. Just choose the one you like the best and look at public presets for it until you find a deck you like.

Wow rules you say Force smiley that seems like a novel idea smiley

As for those of you who make mistakes and can't figure out why - its sort of okay - just dont blame the game - we all make mistakes and learn except for force and merm - they are like the Gods of UR and destroy us if we upset them or grovel too much!

The other great thing about Piranas is they make the second best 10 star half deck in the game,
Smokey, Tyd, Hawkins, and Tula allow you to pack in some nasty cards with the other 15 stars and are all good cards in their own right that you can use to force your opponent to make some mistakes. Pussycats are the only other clan that has a really good 10 star half deck and that one requires a heck of a lot of unleveled cards.

Piranas are a finesse deck you don't win by putting a bunch of pills on your cards and trying to overpower your opponent, they win with bluffs and pill matching. Finally if you want damage reducer pair them with Sakrohm, pill manipulation and a bunch of reducers can give an opponent headaches.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=559669

Any comments and suggestions are welcomed.

I wood just take out aurelia for a 3 star since u have the room for it

What game mode do you play .... elo, Dts, Survivor..... it is hard to recommend any clans without even know which mode you play in. for elo a good cheap alternative is roots, in survivor elo piranas, survivor T2 ulu watu....etc.... if you could tell us what you want to do with the deck that would be a great help

Why exactly are you building a mono-Bangers deck without Shann?

I'll add Naykee to RenzNoFry's list since he can be played for 0-2 pillz and not be expected to automatically lose. Most of my half-Bangers decks pair them with an attack clan and Naykee can fill that missing role. Plus a fury can pull a surprise win with Shogunn or another 7 damage card.

I don't care much for Gyro, I'd almost rather run Meroo 1* and Juicy Lord for B Ball. Or Juicy Lord 1* and a different 3*

4 clans, because more variety
and with 2 clans and two cards, the two clans could be clans you would'nt even use or dont like so, then you keep waiting and waiting until the clan you finally want to have new cards come...

with that, i hope the next release is 4 clans from montana, uppers, sakrohm, and any other clan (highle unlikely though)

One thing you need for sure is Oyoh.. 7/7 with -2 Opp Power. Also, if you want high power cards try Eyrton, 8/5 with -2 Opp Power. He is quite hard to beat even with one pill.

Create a subject