thursday 04/06/2009

Ice jim is an 8/3 SOA with bonus. I woul much rather have a 4* 7/5 with SOA possibly...

I see your on a budget isnt that right? i prefer methane because i feal he is more solid and is better because of how common GHEIST is and even roots.and also methane is preferably better for 2HKOs.(lik with leviatonn once you save up for him...) if i had to choose i really like having them both because of how good they set up a 2HKO

wednesday 03/06/2009

It would be kool for some help with a Freaks/Jungo deck for both normal battle zones and elo. Im am about to start the elo and i think that the combo would be good between the two decks, between the +X life and the -X poison. BUT i also like the defensive abilities of the Roots.

Right now i have...
FREAKS
Boris
Esmeralda
Graziella
Maamoon
(2)Miss Ming
Olga Noel
Vassili

JUNGO
Askai
Radek

ROOTS
Jeena
Miken Moose
Shakra
Tshern
Yaman (BUT THIS CARD DONT MATTER MUCH DOES IT? LOL)

And i have about 8000 Clintz

Thank you guys ahead of the time for any help!

Think it is a bit open question, you want 2 ELO decks suggested but your level 54 and oughta be able to think of better decks than most on this forum considering your experience. Also not sure what kind of deck you are looking for, something original or something good ? anyway here is a deck.

Sakrohm 12
Petra
Murray
Wakai
Uranus
Roots 13
Ratanah
Yookie
Noodile
Rico

Well

Well then its obviously Lulabee is better than Hikiyousan. Mods close please

KO slow players fast.
Rack up the points in 3 or 4 rounds versus quick players.

With 35k you should be able to afford anything

roots/allstars

ratanah (huge beast)
yookie (great for the attack and the defence)
rico (helpful in 1pillvs1pill mulnipulation and has strong stats)
miken moose (helpful for drawing pillz out of your opponent and 1pillvs1pill mulnipulation)
striker (6/6 soa makes him a gr8 card for the allstars)
marina ( for the attack and defence)
jessie (virtually a 9/4 for only two starssmiley )
randy (better than robb (don't ask why he just is) pairs up well with striker for 2hit kos)

gl

its hard to find a weakness with that deck

tuesday 02/06/2009

If i were you, i'll get vickie because of the damage. aside from the don, montana lacks damage, and vickie can do a lot of that. plus she's banned in elo so you wouldn't be able to use her there. so stars is not an issue unless you want to use her in type 1 dts. smiley

Oh yeah i forgot to say the first one is the cards you have now. Later on when you have like most of the Bangers card make the bottom one. Oh and by the way the numbers are how many stars in total.

Gwen
jeyn
noon stevens
wanda
aurelia
carlos
rebecca
hawk

It depends on which la junta cards you're using, and if you're going more offensive power, damage, or defensive...
also depends on what format you want to play, maybe elo, type 2, or survivor, and... if you have certain abilities like soa, damage reduction, and +/- attack and power...
La junta has a good selection of 2 star cards, but also has a good selection of high star cards, so maybe go with a clan with good mid range like 3 stars... like maybe sentinel, or ghiest?

but ultimately, i think you should look at what you want before you start asking for which clan goes best with...
because it may well change the answers you receive.

For T2 DT's

hugo
glosh
suzie
tanner
joana
pam
larry
and
frida

if u need 2 u can switch out one of the 2 stars for lea smiley

Actually i think for your new players... DT is a more attractive event. you get clintz and can buy cards and grow your collection faster. you get rewarded almost instantly, and can compete even with cheap decks.

ELO on the other hand... once a week reward... and cheap decks dont do as well.

So DTs probably need a the tweak over any other mode.

ELO changes only really ever affect the few hundred who are gunning for 1300+ ELO scores.... DTs can often have a few thousand participating (willingly or not) every other hour.... so any changes to it would have a more immediate impact

Try other clans >_>

But if you insist (replace once you start getting the money):

Sharon (-> Ottavia if you really want)
Spiaghi
Simon -> Prince Jr. -> Mona
Giovanni -> Fabio -> Edd
Beetenka -> Nellie -> Jackie
Frankie Hi -> Zatman
Oxen
Burt -> Rubie

Or, alternatively, you can try other nice, cheap decks, like:
Yookie
Rico
Tshern
Noodile
Nimestiec
Corrina
Murray
TrinmkkT

Jeyn because she is cheaper than Elly Mae and Baby Q.

Suzie is great for luring out those SOAers, as well as she is great for creating a life gap. It is a very strategic card, which can be played in many different ways.

monday 01/06/2009

Out of respect to the privacy of those people who bought cards whose names have been mentioned without their consent, I will now close the thread.

Names should not be mentioned pertaining to sales history unless the player/s wants their names mentioned to protect privacy of buyers.

Okay thanks now i just have to buy a couple of packs see what comes up and if its ulu watu then yay if bangers yay

How u all copy pre sets and event into yr post??where u find the link??

Create a subject