saturday 16/05/2009

I can understand that your a new player and dont have a lot of experience with all 400+ cards. Most veterans right now are either laughing at you or just confused. These are great combos for low level rooms but once you move up you learn all about jackie, vickie, zatman, and lyse teria cr hands. So take some time and look up http://urdb.kirlad.net/ to get more fumilar with all the cards.

The attacker. This is CLEARLY dealt with in The Manual(TM), subsection FAQ. XP does not matter. Stars do.

It's happened to me. Everything was right, I double checked. I moved on with my life. What can you do?

There are glitches. I had one where I got two ELO wins from the same match. I wont discuss how it happened but it did happen and I also could not reproduce it again. Just a straight up glitch or mistake by the program.

Heh, ever since I started here I thought that there was a way to get out of clint city..

You know, go to another city and see another war thats going on!

If they had two seperate places they could create a whole new batch of card (completley different stat maxes and everything!)

But thats just a thought that will never happen!

Randy fo sho! smiley

Hey, I win a lot of battles with this deck. This deck gets me through lots of tournaments. And i am a Master, it's just I need better cards to replace K Cube, Pino, and Flyer. Plus my Hugo/Venus combo with Jyen makes a 2HKO! So, any cards I can replace these 3 cards with cards that can make a clan bonus? (Uppers or Montana). I completly Mastered this deck and it's not all that bad.

It certainly is worse than Copper's ability. Extra-potential to be harmful for you [SOA bonus and Power = Opp Power, SOA and Power=Opp Power are all pretty bad for such a card; Power = Opp Power is not really threatening for the original]

I am sure such a card would not get play over the "original". But sure, why not? An why not abilities like "-10 Own Attack"... same the other way around. But how to narratively explain... (ok, hard with Stop: X already).

That said, I would like cards and abilities in general that have a bad effect on the user of the card. Ex: 8/8 card that poison 3,1 its user automatically in round 1. Or so. [That one just pulled out of my hat. Which is even more remarkable as I do not have a hat.]

friday 15/05/2009

Last time i cheaked Matthew is the Leader of the roots, not Kiki Cr

Pussycats are absolutely awesome. And surprisingly, except for my lucky break with yayoi, not exactly costly either. I don't use charlie, and unlike most people, I use them at all full stars, because I don't have loads of money. Seems to work for me well enough to get above 1200 fairly quickly every week. I use a combo fang pi/pussycat deck that works pretty damn nicely on montana and uppers (my two most hated clans, and the most common ones I've seen in ELO). Just think windy mor/baby q plus extreme damage reduction with pussycats' bonus...

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=518715&list

Here's my DEFENSE DECK!!!

As I noticed, +att is triggered first. Thats easiest to check with Montana. E.G. Prince Jr attacks Aurelia. So if montanas bonus is activated first then because of min8 aurelia doesnt lose any att points and only thenshe adds that 8 making her to have 13 att points.(dont forget Prince Jr ability). If you count differently, then Aurelia will have only 8 att points. And that is what happens
when these two cards meet.
p.s. Abilities cant be triggered at the same time because it would create some nonsenses.

Daily Tournaments give you 50 clintz for at least getting 1 point. If you participate in a couple a day it all adds up.

Just play anyone and when the DT's come on join in. You get clintz for winning and losing.

I need a deck worth about 20-40k
I could use Semi-Evo if not a pussycat

Thanks

Forgot about Sakrohm, they are pretty much playable mono(with a leader, as they lack a good 5*).
Sakrohm/Morphun or Eyrik would be fairly good I think.

thursday 14/05/2009

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=518167

my newest one smiley

I comented

Well, hawk isn't banned this week, can't explain zatman

But it stops at 1000...

e.g. you got 1005 Elo then you stop for 4 days. You go to 1000, not 995.

Create a subject