monday 18/05/2009

Use sylth instead

I love the Bangers and I know how to beat them but I can't tell you because if I do no one will play Bangers. smiley

Pls comment this preset so i can know what cards should i change in my deck

You are all right, I was calculating the attack power wrong by only multiplying by the number of pills they added, not the number plus the one already on it. Thanks for the help!

Sell it... at the right time. Jackie price is always influctuated. If you can sell it at a high time you get money (30k) then it will reduce to 25k then 24k then 30k again(this is just an example) if you sell it at 30k and buy it at 24k you can make a 4.5k profit and still have Jackie.

I use this montana half deck at elo

Edd
Mona
Ottavia 2*
Spiaghi

Also at 11 stars.. smiley

New Bloodz would be better.. Because you have a great percentage of getting a good card rather than in other packs..

SOB will have a great match with them.. but if u dont use SOB clans.. for example u use Junks, Sentinel, Sakrohm and Uppers.. U could always use bluffing strategies to make them use pillz.. because of their damage reducing ability which has to be at min 8.. and i think that's their weakest point.. smiley

Hpw bout

Noodile
Yookie
Rico
Amanie

Malmoth
Onik
Lolly
Dreen

That should work nicely, it is about 6k and it can do wonders. Or if you don't like my idea, refer to Tanto98's budgetelo deck thread.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=524316&list

sunday 17/05/2009

Yea ill get it together... some of those cards are pretty cheap too so its all good

In sydney when i check for it its about 7 pm im from quakershill

Elo rating is only about the rating of your opponent and yourself. It does not matter at all how you win.

1 messages

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/list.php#state(0,20,date,desc,all,30,28,0,0,0)

Add a leader maybe Hugo because of his attack increase or Timber because of his damage increase. Don't put both of them in your deck because they might cancel each other.

saturday 16/05/2009

I can understand that your a new player and dont have a lot of experience with all 400+ cards. Most veterans right now are either laughing at you or just confused. These are great combos for low level rooms but once you move up you learn all about jackie, vickie, zatman, and lyse teria cr hands. So take some time and look up http://urdb.kirlad.net/ to get more fumilar with all the cards.

The attacker. This is CLEARLY dealt with in The Manual(TM), subsection FAQ. XP does not matter. Stars do.

It's happened to me. Everything was right, I double checked. I moved on with my life. What can you do?

There are glitches. I had one where I got two ELO wins from the same match. I wont discuss how it happened but it did happen and I also could not reproduce it again. Just a straight up glitch or mistake by the program.

Heh, ever since I started here I thought that there was a way to get out of clint city..

You know, go to another city and see another war thats going on!

If they had two seperate places they could create a whole new batch of card (completley different stat maxes and everything!)

But thats just a thought that will never happen!

Randy fo sho! smiley

Create a subject